Sign in to follow this  
TDSS02

Newcomer in West Chester, PA USA

Hello everyone, just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Tom I'm 25yo from West Chester, PA. I'm going to be moving to Wilmington, DE in a few weeks though. If anyone is in my area i would love to meet up and have some drinks and learn more about absinthe. I started drinking Absinthe only a few months ago and i have enjoyed it very much. I have never had anything like this before its amazing. Great stuff!! So far i have finished Lucid and most recently Vieux Carre. I was going to take a trip to the Wine and Spirits down the street tomorrow and pick up another bottle of something. I have to see what they have because the selection around me is very limited. I still dont know where i can find Glasses and Spoons around me either. Also had a few questions. Where is The Wormwood Society located mainly? Are there ever any events or meetings? Everyone feel free to IM me on AIM = TDSS02

Nice meeting everyone :cheers:

Welcome aboard, Tom! Another PA resident joins the fray- Great to see you. :cheers:

To touch briefly on the PLCB, right now I'm not aware of too many other brands available there. But websites can get your absinthe to you (but its hard to get some to deliver to PA).

And I'm not sure anywhere local or regional sells spoons and other accouterments. Best advice is to jump online and pick someone you like. DrinkupNY, Absinthe.de or LdF are some to name just a few.

Again, welcome aboard and have a blast!

Welcome!

I still dont know where i can find Glasses and Spoons around me either.

Have a look at our vendors page for some options.

Where is The Wormwood Society located mainly?

Everywhere! :cheers:

Are there ever any events or meetings?

Oh yes! Stick around. You'll see event notifications pop up here and there.

Another PA resident joins the fray

We're multiplying like gremlins! Today the WS, tomorrow the world! Muahahaha! :devil:

Oh yeah, and welcome Tom! :cheers:

Welcome to the forum Tom.

I still haven't gotten to taste the Vieux Carre......yet.

Two new guys in a row have gotten to taste it but oh no, not ole Bill. *devil grin*

Enjoy your time here. There is so much info in the FAQ's and on the home page to get you well on your way to thinning your wallet.

Cheers!

Why, the Vieux Carre is absolutely delicious, Bill!

Okay, I'm kidding. I haven't tasted it, either, but I certainly trust the palates of our esteemed tasters.

Welcome, TDSS! :cheers:

Welcome to the forum Tom.

I still haven't gotten to taste the Vieux Carre......yet.

Two new guys in a row have gotten to taste it but oh no, not ole Bill. *devil grin*

Enjoy your time here. There is so much info in the FAQ's and on the home page to get you well on your way to thinning your wallet.

Cheers!

I personally enjoyed the Vieux Carre more so then the Lucid, it was very good.

I personally enjoyed the Vieux Carre more so then the Lucid, it was very good.

Congrats, your palate appears to be in working order! :cheers: