Sign in to follow this  
Scott R. Cohen

Great Customer Service

I'm big on giving credit where credit is due, so here goes...

I recently decided that it was time to try a Jade, and when I checked the LdF web-site found that the Edouard was out of stock. So I Emailed their contact address and got a quick response letting me know that they were looking to get it back in stock this week, as well as answering other questions of mine on shipping.

Today I got another Email from Ian at LdF letting me know that it was back in stock and ready to order online.

Maybe that doesn't mean a lot to others, but my experiences ordering anything online are very transactional and not relationship oriented. Which is to say that they generally do what they have to do to get my money for that purchase and weren't concerned about future purchases. LdF, conversely, in this instance and in others has been the opposite, looking to keep me happy now and in the future instead of just in the "now" where I'm giving them the cash. I never thought that an online business would follow up with me like that (instead of the more standard forgetting all about me after answering my initial query). Sometimes it's the little things.

From reading Shai'Hulud's post about the spoons earlier, it definitely seems that LdF is big on customer satisfaction and keeping a loyal following (which it appears that they have).

So my hat's off to them - they'll get my business in the future. I :heart: LdF!

Indeed, the sad thing is that recently they've put a 10 day limit on their shipping (we all know why that is), but I still got my last one in 4 business days.

Phenomenal to say the least. It's really cool to see what that extra 5 minutes of tlc for a customer can really do for your business. If I owned an online business, it'd probably be the same way.

Every order I've placed with LdF has come within four days. Lightning fast service and the kind of attitude that is more and more a rare thing now days. Get happy about that Edouard, it's my fave so far. You're going to love it, I'm sure :cheers:

The only time my order exceeded four days was during a heightened terrorist alert at English airports. LDF's service has been impeccable, and the Edouard is the best absinthe they carry, IMO, so definitely look forward to it!

The Flying Monkeys arrived with my Edouard and VS today from LdF. Five days shipping total for anyone who's keeping up on their track record.

Frikkin' amazing to me! Another reason to love Fridays...

I'll be thinking of you guys tonight as I sample these beauties! :closedeyes:

Ian is amazing. I get shipments in two days almost always. :) I'm anxiously awaiting a sweet four pack I ordered yesterday: Un Emile 68, Un Emile Sapin, Un Emile Blanche and a Verte de Fougerolles. They have a good sale going on now. Oh yea, hello. It's my first post!

Kudos to Peter and Ian: I worship the feet they walk on. (Or the ground. Whatever.) Can't say enough good things about LdF.

Willkommen, Katz! :cheers: