Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

Or maybe even (nah, couldn't be) across the pond?

Wait, I know...THAILAND!

Oops, wrong millennium, never mind. :laugh:

Edited by Absomphe

Congratulations on all the expansions, Joe (Southern W&S? Well done)! It warms my heart to see your family operation succeeding. As you are getting more into the industry, you are surely finding how many people got into this game to chase a quick buck. It's wonderful to see a shop run by people who actually want to MAKE something.

Best of continued luck!

Todd

:laugh: You guys are as thick as thieves. My little fun didn't last a week, Jake!

My impression is, Chris is as good as gold. How could I not lend a hand to such a gentleman. I won't relax until they have the wormwood in hand but as I recall, that should be before the month is gone. I hope I get a chance to taste what Chris does with the Montana herbs someday. :cheers:

Haha sorry to ruin your fun, it was only by chance that it came up in conversation when I was at the salon yesterday. Having just tasted your fantastic Ridge Verte fort he first time Im excited to see what Chris makes of your wormwood. His first commercial batch was excellent. Hopefully he will send you a bottle when its done. If he doesn't though, absinthe salon will have it and if they cant ship internationally Id be happy to pick up a bottle and send it myself.

Do not underestimate that Montana Wormwood. From the super secret experiments (individual distillates from various regional A.a.) Montana stands out in a crowd, wonderfully.

Of course, is it seed stock or soil and weather?

Where in Oz exactly is he? I'm headed there next March and if in the area, may want to stop by.

WA and NT this time. Brother and his family live between Perth and Monkey Mia and haven't been to the NT yet.

WA and NT this time. Brother and his family live between Perth and Monkey Mia and haven't been to the NT yet.

Give me a holler if youre in Perth!

Jake thanks and will do! Great idea. Gee13 I'll PM you as the trip gets closer.

Of course, is it seed stock or soil and weather?

Love you, Evan! We have a quarter inch top soil and a lot of rocks. The weather isn't bad either. The Artemisias seem to like it

I regularly miss being there. Thanks for the video Jules.

That's pretty cool about the wormwood. Here's to greener pastures. :cheers:

Edited by baubel

You better get there before me, boo boo! :)