Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

hmm... Florida?? :-) and congrats!

Hell yes! And, Thank you. Our distributor bought Stacole Fine Wines which serves Florida. Ask your favorite liquor stores if they use either Stacole Fine Wines or The Country Vintner. :shifty:

Whoa Joe, congrats! Just popped in and see you've hooked up with Southern Wine & Spirits with SC pending!

Edited by elfnmagik

What a crazy ride it's been, Elf. With only a little luck, maybe our distributor will give us an opportunity to visit a tasting in your neck of the woods. I haven't been to SC since I moved from Clemson in '86. We might finally get to share that drink. :cheers:

Oh, cool! We still get excited by this stuff and pictures are the best!

I been to Clemson many a time. Did you teach there Joe?

Yeah, mid-'80s. Fun little college town with some good southern food and a lot of hot weather. A trip to Death Valley (Clemson University's football stadium) was an intense study in orange! My memories of that wonderful land-grant university are marred by the Klan holding rallies only a few miles off campus. Of course, this was nearly 30 years ago.

I'd rather talk absinthe. :cheers:

There are some extraordinarily considerate people here. Wow...
NewOldGlass_zps3db0a6f5.jpg

Vilya tastes better in a vintage glass with a few bumps. ;)

Joe, you bet we will get together if you come to SC. Do you still have my digits?

Prolly not but if (when) we head to SC, I'll give you ample warning to get your boat ready!

Would you like to play a game?

Here is a photo of Julie sitting in front of a sizable pile of Grand Wormwood.

th_GrandWormwood_zps8aff4120.jpg

Since that photo was taken last week, the wormwood has been packed up and sent to...

:devil:

Where?

That glass is damn heavy, Scott. Thank you! :biggrin: (Scott carried a bottle of 'Merican verte to fly in the face of 'Urope old guard :headbang: ).

But where is the Montana Grand Wormwood going? C'mon, c'mon...where did I send a big-ass box of wormwood? I'm excited about my new A.a. friends! Guess! Guess! :laugh: