Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

HA! With that sun blasting it at full power from the side (look at the shadow) not too many louches could hold up this well! I'm just not too happy that the bottle's as low as it is...for some strange reason.

I feel dirty. I saw that on faceborg before I saw it here. Thanks Attack Accountant! Either way, it's a nice spread.

Joe and Jules, when will the new labels hit NY? I'm on my last few glasses worth of a recent batch of Ridge Verte, which as I've mentioned, is silly good.

I need more, and would like to get the next incarnation of your hard-work!

Edited by Scott M.

It's all coming but we aren't sure when exactly the changes will fall into place. Julie and I are stoked and we're working as hard as we can. Seriously, it's crazy. Thank you all so very much.

We are currently in a motel in Indiana doing a mad "meet the distributor(s)" tour. I'm typing on a tech-no-thing that won't allow my tired eyes to see wtf I'm ttping until it's too late. Sorry,

A couple of days ago, we met maybe the coolest reps in the world from Delta Wholesale. We met in a little eatery in Memphis which happens to be one of the top restaurants in the whole friggin' world! http://www.hogandhominy.com/ Yep, Vilya Spirits should be there this week. What an incredible group of people and what a crazy ride. :cheerz: