Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

3BOTTLES.jpg

Damn, I sure hope you noobs can appreciate just how lucky you are to be able to order a triumverate like that.

Sure kicks ass on the likes of Kruts Karport, Perrigan, and Elixier, lemme tell ya! :laugh: :cheers:

Price is the second best part next to the quality. Back in '05 I would have never had 3 bottles of such quality at one time. That said, I'm still a n00b :tongue:

Edited by greytail

3BOTTLES.jpg

Damn, I sure hope you noobs can appreciate just how lucky you are to be able to order a triumverate like that.

Am very grateful for all the work been done to bring these within my grasp. My "trinity" with others having "cleared the path" so i could easily find my way. Tip my hat to you :worshippy:

p.s. I love to buy made in USA anytime

Edited by Songcatcher

Indeed, Ambear. It's not necessary and easy to avoid. Please remember the rules of Read this first..."

3. Spell-check, use the shift key (capitalize), refrain from chat-speak; don't quote the previous post.

Please be thoughtful and make an effort to use proper punctuation, capitalization, spelling and grammar. Since this isn't a real-time, teen chat room, you have the time to check for errors as well as the ability to edit a post once it's made.

Using good writing habits is courteous and projects a more credible image of the writer. People who appear to be illiterate are seldom taken seriously. Safari users can go to Edit > Spelling > Check Spelling As You Type. Firefox checks spelling automatically.

Also, please refrain from quoting the previous post. This has the effect of repeating the last thing someone says to you in a conversation before your own response (echolalia).

If you want to respond to a particular part of a longer post, then you should delete the unnecessary parts. When quoting any lengthy post, chop out the unnecessary bits and delete as many line breaks as possible. It makes the thread much easier to read. Be careful to leave both the tags intact.

The Quote Reply button, at the bottom of every post, is for quoting the post it's attached to.

The Add Reply button, at the bottom of the page, is for simply adding a reply to the thread.

Carry on and "Thank you." :cheers:

so when i quoted Absomphe it brought the picture with it.?. Aha! I've often wanted to just post and ask somebody "Hey, how do you do this?" it takes a little bit to get used to but "for the love of all things absinthe" i will do my best. :unsure:

its hard to speak through a machine, it aint got no soul.

Hit "fast reply" rather than the "reply" next to the quote. If there is a particular sentence you wanted to quote you can highlight and copy it from that reply then when you add your own reply, you can paste it, highlight again and use the "wrap in quote tags" feature.

I agree with you that communicating over a machine is still not as easy as face to face. With emoticons and such though it is becoming easier than it used to be. Too easy to mis-communicate or mis-interpret comments.

Sorry if I repeated what you had already known.

Edited by greytail

for some reason when i get to this part my eyes roll down and see "Flaming Trolls" :huh: and i have to see what thats all about

Also, please refrain from quoting the previous post. This has the effect of repeating the last thing someone says to you in a conversation before your own response (echolalia).

If you want to respond to a particular part of a longer post, then you should delete the unnecessary parts. When quoting any lengthy post, chop out the unnecessary bits and delete as many line breaks as possible. It makes the thread much easier to read. Be careful to leave both the tags intact.

The Quote Reply button, at the bottom of every post, is for quoting the post it's attached to:

The Add Reply button, at the bottom of the page, is for simply adding a reply to the thread:

4. No Flaming; No Trolls; No Puppets (aliases).

p.s. I sure hope that echolalia isnt contagious

Edited by Songcatcher

There are going to be an opening quote and a closing /quote (note the slash) both surrounded with brackets. Those are what's making the quote, and anything between those two tags is the quoted text/images. Sometimes you'll have quotes within a quote, I tend to get rid of those too (just be sure to delete both the opening quote and closing /quote)...images are going to be in brackets as well. :thumbup:

Greytail and Ambear, thank you. i just pasted your instructions in my little notepad on my controls page.

those should be added to the Read this first section

Absinthe inspires brilliance; it does not provide it.
Edited by Songcatcher

With every sip!

It's a good time to be nooby!

If it is a war, then the manufacturer's have cloning machines. And the soliders, themselves, are soulless creatures: dopplegangers that we must, by whatever means (preferably by mouth), destroy! :angry2:

Pretty nice!