Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

They agreed to pick up our absinthe even though it was in competition with one of their directors, Germain Robin.

Not even a fair contest.

Now make sure C&W gets their shippments. Pretty please with a slotted spoon on top :)

Any news if these guys are getting more? I'm guessing there is a middle entity? Bob just told me he is waiitng on some to arrive any time now. Again.

I'm surviving by stretching donations from kind WSers.

Do you always defrock your employer while you're spending more time fucking around on a booze site than actually doing what it is she pays you for?

Oops, sorry Hed, this was what my warped mind first saw...must've been thinking of a certain employer of yore. :devil:

Edited by Absomphe

Do you always defraud your employer by spending more time fucking around on a booze site than actually doing what it is they pay you for?

Yes.

Do you always defraud your employer by spending more time fucking around on a booze site than actually doing what it is they pay you for?

Yes.

Every chance I get.

You bet yer ass!

Well then fuck 'em. Sue the bastids! :twitchsmile:

Yeah Joe! Stick it to the Man!

They waste so many resources on their own* that I'm sure they hardly notice when I pop on in the middle of the day to make fun of Abs.

*One example involves them moving a supervisor into a new office, wall mounted desk and all over the course of two and a half days, only to take down the desk and paint the already white walls white all over again on the third day. :twitchsmile:

Edited by baubel

Any news if these guys are getting more?
I don't know what happens out there. C&W places an order and we send it. It's pretty simple from our perspective. What happens after C&W receive it is beyond our guess.

I think I can safely say, some changes are coming that should be pretty cool. ;)

Stick to the stuff made from hops, barley, yeast, water, and normal adjuncts. :laugh:
My first all-grain is almost ready for bottling. I consider this tasty homework for future challenges. :cheers:

Sounds good, Joe.

Before you know it, your inner Belgian monk will be pitching Brett yeast, and handling those decoction mashes like they were second nature. :devil:

You'll need bagpipes and black powder rifles to go down that road. And a souped up jalopy to run by the revenuers. :devil:

Uisce beatha ó Montana? (Sorry Google doesn't do Scottish).

Edited by Miguel