Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

Unfortunately, Washington State claims they already have enough absinthe brands in their store inventory for now.

Thats funny....they cant seem to get enough infused Vodkas or $50 Tequilas with gimmicky bottles :twitchsmile:

Wheeeee! Hear is a start from the first two days of distribution. Hopefully someone can confirm online sales soon.

RIDGE DISTILLERY EXTRAIT D ABSINTHE VERT

GRAND CRU- BALTIMORE

BALTIMORE MD

LONGMEADOW WINES AND LIQUORS

HAGERSTOWN MD

I.M. WINE

FULTON MD

FRANK'S UNION WINE MART

WILMINGTON DE

Whoa! How the hell did I miss this?! Road trip some time soon! :yahoo:

You guys are killin' me. :laugh:

In your wildest dreams, you would not believe how hard we're working to get to everyone. Everyday, we are one day closer. Whew!

:secret2: And today was an important day!

...too far to drive from Colorado!

Granted it's a good drive but NOT too far. ;)

I liked the drive but it takes up too much of my vacation time and I'd rather spend more time on the Ridge or river than driving. I just hate the airport crap. :thumbdown:

Exactly what Bill said.

I always found the drive up to be rather refreshing, and the drive back down to be rather tedious.

Being slightly hung over never helped either. :twitchsmile:

Wyoming was always the worst part, no matter what direction I was going. :pirate:

Yeah! Finally get to try this stuff. Frank's in DE has it, and ships! They even take paypal, free shipping over $100. 2 bottles of Ridge Verte on the way.

Their number is 800-283-7265

:sarc:

So when will it be available in Quebec?

Edit: thought I should add the sarcasm in case you actually thought I was serious. And while we're on it, Canada i.e. Quebec could use a more traditional verte on their shelves and I would love to see a U.S. absinthe fill that hole. Can Ridge fill that hole?

Edited by Babble

My dear Northern friends, I don't have an idea how to tackle Canadian regulations. I know a friend of a friend from Alberta that drives down for his Silvertip fix. Until we figure out how to make NAFTA work for us, the welcome mat is doubly extended. :cheers:

Joe, maybe you and Mr Stone could combine forces and create your own little absinthe empire on the coast. B)
I can see some distinct advantages to that idea but I can assure you, Mr. Stone is much too wise to throw his hat into the ring with a hooligan like me. There is also that tiny issue of already having a profession that I love which makes moving for another decade or so, undesirable.

*snaps fingers* Rats and scurvy! Eh, well, it was worth a shot anyway! ;) I do know what you mean about loving a profession and not wanting to move any time before you retire, though, so I can't blame you there.

Yeah! Finally get to try this stuff. Frank's in DE has it, and ships! They even take paypal, free shipping over $100. 2 bottles of Ridge Verte on the way.

Their number is 800-283-7265

SWEET!!! :yahoo: Thanks muchly for that heads up, I'll be giving them a call when I can raid the savings account. :cheers:

And today was an important day!

Nice. Those are the good kind of days.

Frank's in DE has it, and ships! They even take paypal, free shipping over $100. 2 bottles of Ridge Verte on the way. Their number is 800-283-7265

Hmm. I wonder how far they ship. :g:

Good looking out, Scott!