Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

Damn tourists smell like lemons.

Sometimes spearmint and sometimes silvertip.

Edited by baubel

Actually Joe, I've just moved home to Boston, and MA is a pain when it comes to liquor. But it's great to hear that things are going well for you! When I come into some $$$ I'll drop you a line and see if we can work something out! :cheers:

The Ridge absinthe is very good.....in my opinion. :) It could easily become a favorite of mine.

Here's hoping it's not near impossible to get once in production.

:cheers:

It's easily a favorite...possibly the favorite. I can think of few other absinthes I've enjoyed as much. And I'll second you on the acquisition dilemma once it's in full swing.

Edited by precenphix

You guys are very kind and your encouragement is simply wonderful.

Who wouldn't want to be regarded as one of the better choices? However, we know preference is constantly changing given any number of different reasons. That's why having a variety of choices is so appealing. Jules and I had great fun sculpting an absinthe that we really enjoy. It's not the only one we enjoy but it is one of our favorites. We will try our best to get our spirits beyond the borders of Montana as soon as possible. Please continue to be patient as we struggle to grow. :cheers:

When I come into some $$$ I'll drop you a line and see if we can work something out!
I wish. Unfortunately, I can only ship to potential distributors. Montana doesn't allow us to sell online or ship to private individuals. Dammit.

What the pink ele-manatee wrote.

That didn't stop my relatives up there from cracking open a freshly chilled Sparks while taking us out to help them gather fire wood for the winter a few summers ago. One said the open container law didn't really decrease the number of people drinking and driving, but it did increase the number of beer cans and bottles on the side of the road. Now, where's that Picard-facepalm emoticon?

Now...just how much thujone is there going to be in each bottle? :devil:

Nary a whit, I fear.

But I'm sure that will be more than compensated for by the anethole and fenchone. :twitchsmile:

Ridge Absinthe Formulas: APPROVED! :yahoo:

FUCK YEAH!!

I mean, yes please.

A blog entry is in order. And a facebook post. Disregard!

And the planets are all in one long line...

A heartfelt congratulations to you both. Best of luck, good fortune and happiness. I for one am one thrilled absintheur.

Edit: Just sent a text or two...more should be joining the congratulatory fray in a second or two here...

Edited by precenphix