Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

Now I can tell the guys to put a cork in it too.

If I'm in your neck of the woods you can tell me what to do and you can consider it done.

Hugs, :cheers:

Curse my luck! I'm not going to be able to get up there because of the new job! Damnit, damnit, damnit. I've been sitting on my ass for 4 months, and right when you get your permit, I'm outro. Balls.

Regardless, this is happy news nonetheless. Congratulations, Joe and Jules. I'm sorry I can't come up for turkey day to celebrate, but I'm ecstatic for you.

:cheers:

Yeah, I got my offer letter on Monday and accepted it. I should be in Arizona for a couple weeks starting on the 16th, then a short week in Georgia, then overseas again. Which means I won't be available for at least a year :3869-sadbanana:

Sierra Vista. I'll have a rental, perhaps I'll have the time for a drive too. I need to get down to Roswell to visit the old post at some point too.

Call anytime. :pirate:

I haven't been to Roswell in about a year and a half...but Alb is perfect for meeting up with someone half way somewhere. I haven't really been out of the city for a while. If you've got the time, and it's on a weekend, maybe we can meet up.

Thanks Everyone. This is going to be a fun adventure. It has been so far.

Curse my luck! I'm not going to be able to get up there because of the new job! Damnit, damnit, damnit.

Damnit, damnit, damnit is right. I was looking forward to the visit. There is always next year. It will give me something else to look forward to.

Thanks everyone! :cheers: (Lessons for Jules on quoting later today ;) )

Good luck Joe and Jules! :arrr:

Hopefully your state will be promptly responsive to the positive news!

Thanks, Dakini. We passed our Montana interview with flying colors last week and was recommended full approval. We were told to expect a quick "rubber stamp" from the state as soon as our permit was received.