Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

Generally, our wedding package includes:

One Officiant

One Stand-in Father and/or Mother of the bride (depending on if the other is being the Officiant)

A handful of revelers

A pre-, during and post- wedding beverage

And a rousing game of badminton (or sledding party).

Occasionally we can also provide someone to sing a song from the current musical-in-rehearsal (Just hope it's not Sweeney Todd)

We had a wedding on the Ridge this summer.

Holy Toledo! Ahem, anyways I cooked myself some salmon with Pernod Ridge this evening. Damn fine herbal finish on that fish.

img2302lo.jpg

Ridge… it’s not just for drinking, folks.

Occasionally we can also provide someone to sing a song from the current musical-in-rehearsal (Just hope it's not Sweeney Todd)

If it is, I got you covered!

Almost got roped into She Loves Me, for Christmas, but could not swing the schedule. I just meant that is Joe needs a Sweeney Todd, I'm his man. That is the perfect role for me.

Gotcha! We have had some fun with Theatre in the Grove. To the the best of my knowledge Ron had his first theatrical death scene on the The Grove stage. I was wholly jealous. Booze and theatre who'd of thunk the two would go together so well?

To the the best of my knowledge Ron had his first theatrical death scene on the The Grove stage. I was wholly jealous.

Correct! It was glorious in its terribleness!

Booze and theatre who'd of thunk the two would go together so well?

It is a novel combination to be sure! Next thing you know some actors will start smoking weed and making shy people uncomfortable at parties.

It is our pleasure. Thank you. :cheers:

Our conversion to almost everything* organic is fairly complete. We opted to go with the organic company only because the herb quality is outstanding.

*All of our purchased herbs are organic, now. The rest are either wildcrafted or grown on the Ridge. I don"t know how the wildcrafted herbs could be more organic and everything we grow is free of pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and simply chemical-free although not certified as such. The slightly herb tweaked version is currently resting in storage and will hopefully be headed to our distributor in a few weeks.

It's hard not to be inspired by where we live.

Damn, now that's from the heart!

I hear there will be an Abercrombie & Fitch ad shot at Ridge...flaming shots off the six-packs....

:laf:

I know a secret place. Really. The Cutthroat spawn in a beautiful stream while the Bull Trout (as long as your leg) hang out under the log jams. Plan mid-to-late-June. Don't worry, I have extra bear spray.

I want adventure...and a damn good drink.

Yes it does, it took me a while to really appreciate it. Once I learned to not overwater, I really fell in love with it.

Clear mana from MontanaTM

I am slurping one down right now and I just know I'll need a second one in 20 minutes to bring into the jacuzzi. It is SO GOOD! :heart:

How do I get a state liquor store to carry Ridge? Just ask them? I feel like this is going to be a new project for me.

The best solution is just to move to Montana. :cheerz:

Every state handles things a little differently. Typically I'd go to a liquor store owner and ask and see if they need permission from the state or not...other hoops they have to jump through, etc.