Joe Legate

Vilya Spirits (formerly known as Ridge Distillery)

We have been keeping her busy in the bottling and labeling department. I have tapped Ron and Vanessa for almost every PR favor I dare ask. Like most of the good folks here, they haven't even pretended like they were going to turn me down.

I've read a lot here, I've bottled and labeled at every chance I've been given unless the grand child needed something. It's just too cool. :twitchsmile:

And more copper? Outstanding! :mbanana:

Edited by Attack Accountant

The Ridge.

Apparently, one of the few places where it's really cool to shout, "Come get me, copper!" :police: :devil:

Edited by Absomphe

The Ridge.

Apparently, one of the few places where it's really cool to shout, "Come get me, copper!" :police: :devil:

Talk about a CuAnytime.

And to think I saw the new and expectant nest waiting to be filled with a giant, Buddha bellied, copper baby. Here is my question, what will you do when you have to pay attention to two overflowing growlers at once. You won't be able to blame the spillage on me.

btw, can I suck on your mop?

I have tapped Ron and Vanessa for almost every PR favor I dare ask. Like most of the good folks here, they haven't even pretended like they were going to turn me down.

Not even a chance. Not even at all. We're glad to do it!

Top shelf they are. :wave2:

She's top shelf, to be sure. I just shoot for not terrible.

Ridge placed a new order with Iberian Coppers. B)

That's going to be some straight up mad scientist looking shit in there soon, and that couldn't be cooler! Now some Tesla coils and vials of stuff bubbling away.

btw, can I suck on your mop?

Quote FTW!

That's going to be some straight up mad scientist looking shit in there soon, and that couldn't be cooler!

Some of the ideas we kicked around with copper and cedar is coming to life right now. Shhhh, don't tell anyone until I post the pictures. 'Gonna be fucking awesome! ;)

Let me know if you need any help setting things up. I know someone who's good at heavy lifting, and someone else who's good at feeding hungry people. :wave2:

That's not a bad idea, Baubel. A Ridge FAQ document could be really helpful for new tasters, customers, and people who are trying to explain the innate awesomeness of Ridge to their mother.

Joe, Jules?

That's not a bad idea, Baubel.

Thanks! On occasion I have a few ideas that aren't ridiculous. Mostly though, I just shoot for not terrible. B)

Edited by baubel

FedEx made me very happy. I finally get to try the Verte, and I got my dad his Christmas gift (gin).

The verte is sooo aromatic and tasty! That is some good wormwood there.

The best wormwood in all the land. Even better than the virgin stuff that's only touched by human hands just before going into the absinthe. ;)

It isn't just virgin wormwood. The stuff is picked by naked virgins new to the area. No chance of it being soiled.

Exactly the opposite of my garden. We prefer clothes around here. It's a well seasoned thing. :devil: