goose

HONK!

Several of you already know me from functions in the greater Seattle, Cheers to all of you.

For those of you who don't, it might help to let you know my a.k.a. is Ms. Skeeter -Dater.

I'm a native Washintonian that hails from a few miles North of Seattle. I'm in my mid 30's with one daughter. She will be starting kindergarten in a few days. This fact leaves me completely traumatized, as I swear I only had her yesterday.

Speaking of Skeeters, I leave it fully on his shoulders that I started into Absinthe. Whilst I enjoy the drink, I have found that I enjoy the company more. I have never found a more eclectic, diversified group. It's wonderful.

I am sure, eventually, I will have a chance to meet more of you face to face, until then Howdy!

I'm a native Washintonian that hails from a few miles North of Seattle.  I'm in my mid 30's with one daughter.  She will be starting kindergarten in a few days.  This fact leaves me completely traumatized, as I swear I only had her yesterday.

I swear, it goes by faster and faster the older they get. Enjoy it while it lasts. Howdy, Goose :cheers:

I'm a native Washintonian that hails from a few miles North of Seattle.  I'm in my mid 30's with one daughter.  She will be starting kindergarten in a few days.  This fact leaves me completely traumatized, as I swear I only had her yesterday.

I'll see your kindergartner and raise you two married homeowners. My son just turned 30 two weeks ago. I'd swear he was riding a big wheel last year.

I agree with Ari.

A caption under a picture of us once claimed something about a fowl blood sucker I believe...

I understand Hiram, I don't think I'll be dealing with it well then either...

So long as it ain't mine Grey Boy!

Welcome Goose.  :cheers:

Does that mean that you are Skeeter together are called Geese? 

Or maybe just gooseeter.

Hiram,

He probably was, people do strange things when they are drunk.  :D

I would say that Skeeter, the little skeeter, Goose and her gosling would actually be considered a GAGGLE.

Welcome Goose! :cheers: