• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LeRoy

LeRoy

Shifty eyes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:16 AM

Sonja (from North Shore Distillery) recommended that I check out The Party Source, here, (859.291.4007) when I next visited northern Kentucky.

The staff is very friendly and helpful and seem to be truly interested in absinthe. The person I was talking to had some choice words about Green Moon.

It is a very nice store that's well worth the visit if you are in the area. They say that they try to carry one of everything. Except peanut butter liquor!? :twitchsmile:

"We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight"
HP Lovecraft

http://yourinspirationathome.com.au

#2 OMG_Bill

OMG_Bill

Complete Absinthe Geek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,172 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:34 AM

Looks like a fun place to shop. Thanks LeRoy.

:cheers:
Some folks may cringe each time I use the term "Booze" regarding these high quality drinks.
I mean no offense. There are bottles of extraordinary booze out there. I've tasted a few. Relax.

#3 dakini_painter

dakini_painter

Delaware Phoenix Distillery

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,825 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:20 PM

Sadly, no shipping of absinthe. :thumbdown: I was all set to order the Sirene. :sob:

"Good is the only investment that never fails." Thoreau.
"Don't you push me baby cause I'm holdin' low / and you know I'm only in it for the gold" Grateful Dead
Distiller and Proprietor, Delaware Phoenix Distillery, Walton, NY. DSP-NY-15019. www.delawarephoenix.com

#4 Resiakk

Resiakk

Newcomer

• Canned
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

Sadly, no shipping of absinthe. :thumbdown: I was all set to order the Sirene. :sob:

I was up there last weekend, definitely an awesome place to get Absinthe. And the guy i spoke to really knew his stuff and had a few words to say about Pernod. :laugh:
Absinthes I've tried so far (In order)
La Fée Absinthe Parisienne
Obsello Absenthe
Lucid Absinthe
La Clandestine
St. George.

Absinthes I want to try soon:
Duplais
Mystique
Jade PF 1901

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users