Sign in to follow this  
Marc

After the Lady fountain, the Elephant and the Stag!

Interesting and kind of neat. B)

A seal balancing the fountain on it's nose like a beach ball would be a nice addition to that group. Keeping with the critter theme. :cheers:

Interesting and kind of neat. B)

A seal balancing the fountain on it's nose like a beach ball would be a nice addition to that group. Keeping with the critter theme. :cheers:

I think they need one with a giraffe, just to get it high enough off the table! Maybe a crane.

Wow! Cool looking streetlamp!

I guess Sixela hasn't commissioned one yet.

The name sounds familiar but I can't put a face to it. Does he drink absinthe?

One more vote for the Winged Monkey!!!!

Speaking of which, a local theater is showing The Wizard of Oz on the big screen this week .... and I'm off to see it tonight.

:yahoo:

I prefer the N°2 fountain with six (6) robinets:

ea33310b851428c48d2d85aaf7dbbd20.jpg

I'd order one right now but my French is very weak and I'm not keen on paying VAT. :3869-sadbanana:

I asked René at La Masion d'absinthe if they'll carry it. I also emailed musederetz.com in English to see what it would take for them to ship me one.

I guess Sixela hasn't commissioned one yet.

The name sounds familiar but I can't put a face to it. Does he drink absinthe?

Mostly, he just, deeleyets in correckting other peeple's' grammmer, speelling, and, punkchewayshun, butt hee's bin nown too tip a few.

Hm. The more I look at these, the sillier I find them. At the very first glimpse, the elephant is on the verge of being OK... but no. Both look as if someone just took the top part of a classic fountain and put it onto some cheap sculpture (not of exquisite quality) – it so looks out of place.

The Frenchman has produced many great things before, but this gets a big :thumbdown: from me.

Hm. The more I look at these, the sillier I find them.

So, my friend is saying that my moose idea may be pretty good?

(The last time you disappeared for such a length, you returned with lots of pictures of you pretending to be Lawrence of Arabia. So, where are the pictures?)

I'd say that's a moost terrific idea! And let it have six antlers, from which the water could drip. Or... something.

(Alas, no pictures of such exotic origin this time (I know you got pretty jealous about the camel humping, huh?)... But check your email this weekend, I think I have something else for you anyway. B))

I will not rest until a fountain is created that uses a scale model of a Chthonian.

Yeah, NOW we're talking!

Chthonianfountain.jpg

I'd hit it!