Sign in to follow this  
AiO

Absinthe Devil Election Day Sale

This might more properly belong in the Gadgets & Gizmos column, but I thought I'd stick it in here since it counts as news and is more likely to be seen.

If you're interested in adding to your collection of absinthiana, I received an e-mail from Absinthe Devil that they are offering a 25% off coupon on their entire inventory until 11:59pm on Nov. 5. Just enter vote2008 as the coupon code upon check-out.

Happy shopping! :cheers:

Oh yeah, and don't forget to vote!

I know the feeling.

I settled for a cordon glass and the Henriod spoon, both of which I've been eyeing for some time. Wanted to pick up a few other things as well, but... $$

Even with the discount my bill came up right at a C note.

Dang this is getting to be an expensive obses....er...hobby! :twitchsmile:

I got a glass and two spoons, since I only have one glass and one spoon. I very frequently play the "what the @&*% did I do with my spoon?!" game, and I don't really like it.

Hooray for irresponsible spending!

One can never have too much gear. I just ordered some more stuff too. At 25% off, how can you not?

They seem to have a sale every couple of months. I wouldn't be surprised if they had one over X-mas. Nothing says Christmas cheer like absinthe gear! :cheers:

They seem to have a sale every couple of months. I wouldn't be surprised if they had one over X-mas. Nothing says Christmas cheer like absinthe gear! :cheers:

Hey thanks...that even rhymes. :laugh:

And guess what pops up in my mailbox!

Thanksgiving Celebration

AbsintheDevil.com is having a store-wide Thanksgiving sale. We're offering a 20% off discount coupon for our entire inventory to our past customers and friends. This offer expires on November 30, 2008 at midnight EST.

To use the coupon, enter XXXXXXXXXX as a coupon code during the checkout process.

You can enter our store via this link: Visit AbsintheDevil.com

Please note this is a one time coupon and this offer expires on November 30th, 2008 at 11:59 PM EST. This coupon only applies to in-stock items and cannot be used for back ordered or out of stock items. Products are limited and may sell out at any time. Prices are subject to change.

=========================

Am I allowed to post the discount code?

So here's your chance, Daegul!

I got this message today as well... I posted the coupon code last time and didn't draw any ire, but since uglybiker brings it up: are there any prohibitions against sharing such things?

I just put it a sizeable (for me) order in at LdF, so I think I'll have to sit this sale out. Anybody else planning on picking something up?

Am I allowed to post the discount code?

I can't imagine why not. All of us that are signed up for their newsletter received one. Share it and they get more customers.

I mean, it's not like the 80% off all absinthe purchases being offered by :censor3: Whoa! I almost let that cat out of the bag!

:devil:

It looks like yet another Absinthe Devil sale is in the offing. Got this e-mail today:

Holiday Celebration Sale

AbsintheDevil.com is having a store-wide Holiday sale. We're offering a 10% off discount coupon for our entire inventory to our past customers and friends. This offer expires on December 8th, 2008 at midnight EST. Plus, if your order is over $99.00, shipping is free.

To use the coupon, enter dec08 as a coupon code during the checkout process.

This is great chance to do some Christmas shopping. If you take advantage of this offer, we will guarantee the order will arrive in time for Christmas when shipped by UPS Ground.

Please note this is a one time coupon and this offer expires on December 8th, 2008 at 11:59 PM EST. This coupon only applies to in-stock items and cannot be used for back ordered or out of stock items. Products are limited and may sell out at any time. Prices are subject to change.

Another sale, another bump. Found this in my inbox, in case anyone is interested:

New Year's Celebration Sale

AbsintheDevil.com is having a store-wide New Year's sale. We're offering a 15% off discount coupon for our entire inventory to our past customers and friends. This offer expires on December 22nd, 2008 at midnight EST. Plus, if your order is over $99.00, ground shipping is free.

To use the coupon, enter newyear09 as a coupon code during the checkout process.

Please note this is a one time coupon and this offer expires on December 22nd, 2008 at 11:59 PM EST. This coupon only applies to in-stock items and cannot be used for back ordered or out of stock items. Products are limited and may sell out at any time. Prices are subject to change.

Sounds like money well spent to me! I have one of the cordon glasses myself--it's nice and BIG. Perfect for those occasions when one dose doesn't quite seem like enough. :twitchsmile:

My cordon glass is one of my favorites for that reason. I can louche it with cold water and sip my way through the drink's subtleties as the drink warms up to room temp. Makes for a neat layering.

I know, I ain't quite right. *smile*

Cheers!