Wesley D.

Greetings from Atlanta, GA

Hello all,

I've been lurking quite a bit around here. This site has been a major resource in my learning about Absinthe. When I first saw it at my local liquor store I was skeptical. So I started reading about it everywhere. I first tried Lucid and then Kübler. I've yet to experience any other brands.

I recently saw some type of 'Bohemian' stuff at my local shop, next time I'm there I'll write down the entire name. I've been using the reviews here and the forum to determine whether a brand was worthwhile or not. It seems most of you acknowledge Lucid & Kübler as two good brands that aren't too expensive.

Real quick, is DrinkupNY the only company offering online sales in the US? I had one order from them arrive with no problems. But with my last one they had an issue with their distributor and delayed my order by 2+ weeks. They never contacted me to let me know what was going on and the whole time their website said my order had processed. I finally complained and they told me there was a delay, then they emailed me and said it had shipped and then they cancelled my order. I've been really frustrated with them and they've made absolutely no effort to remedy the situation. At this piont I don't want to give them any more of my money. But it looks like they're the only game in town...

My local shop carries a few brands, and hopefully they'll get more, but I'd like to try some of the bottles that I've been reading about on here.

Ok, I think I typed enough, glad to be a member of this wonderful site.

-Wesley D.

Welcome! There's quite a few online vendors. I don't have time to find a link to the thread, but I'm sure someone will do it.

Also, the Bohemian brand you mentioned is probably Mata Hari. I think that's the only one advertised as Bohemian so far.

Again, welcome! :cheers:

I'm pretty new as well, but welcome! This is an awesome resource for all things Absinthe. I'd suggest thinking about ordering from LDF. Expensive yes, but they have a great selection of some really good Absinthes. Fast shipping too! I got my last order in 4 days. Best wishes! T

Just wanna say thanks for the warm welcome!

i can't say that I'll be the most contributory member, as it seems many of you are certified experts on the all things Absinthe, but I'll do my best to chime in now and again.

Thanks for the links too!

-Wesley D.