Sign in to follow this  
PeterL

Green Devil Video Be Afraid...be very afraid.

Before Absinthe was available in the US I would scour all of the Euro sites trying to find something I could afford to buy and ship, hours and hours of frustration. Then I shifted into the "screw this, I'm making my own" mode and those Green Devil-esque sites and products looked mighty exciting. Came close to buying some oil and herb concoctions I found on eBay--6 or 10 bucks--I win!! I'm happy to say that there was always that voice saying "If it's too good to be true, it ain't" and, by default I guess, I eventually came across that first bottle of Kübler. I'm not off the "make it" kick though. I know now I have to save my public education pennies for some of that sexy copper equipment and of course legal fees before and after to keep it all on the up-and-up.

Edited by stringth

The orders are pouring in already, Doctor.

Some glowing customer testimonials from the Green Devil site:

• "tis shitt is real good i like the damm hood. "

• "Great product....tripped for hours."

• "Friends Love it, I haven't tried it. Thanks"

• "I saw a GREEN FUCKIN FAIRY MANNN...wow this is the SHIT"

• "This is great stuff right here! you got to try it out with diffrent voodkas. you must try this."

• "THIS SHIT IS THE GREATEST!!! VERY FAST DELIVERY. I MIXED MINE WITH EVERCLEAR AND THE BLUE LABEL SMIRINOV VODKA. I FLAVORED IT WITH SOME HONEY AND MINT EXTRACT. IT WAS A REALLY STRONG HIGH. KINDA LIKE WATCHING THE WORLD IN HD."

:cheers:

Wow, last night was crazy. I did get a little excessive with my testimonials though. Sorry.

You're fired.

My fault, I'm afraid.

The czech check is in the mail.

Before A was available in the US

You know, when you call it "A", it sounds kinda creepy; like you're talking about an illicit drug, like "e".

Dude, last night I was like totally high. I did like 10 hits of V, man.

What?

V, man.

"V"?

Yeah, man! Vodka!

;)

oh Gawd... we had a Taser at work for security purposes but it got confiscated 'cuz the staff was zappin' each other in the ass all the time. Maybe it was a cattle prod, I dunno. You get the idea. :laugh:

Ha! I love standing close behind an apprentice and popping the stun gun! I'm still waiting to use it on a disruptive and disorderly non-customer, but the bats & guns come out too quick.

I was just being lazy, at least consciously . . . does read like something a 16 yr. old would say, dude.

You're right Hiram, no further demonization of the beloved spirit would be prudent. Adjustment made.

By the way, might you be aware of other abbreviations which I might employ? Some symbol perhaps?

This may be the absinthe talking (it is the end of my work week, so I decided to put on a celebrate) I have decided to take one for the team. So, due to this unfortunate lack of judgemtn, I will educate the public and taste the vile green devil and post a review under the "feaux products". Maybe someone outside from us will see it and make a better decision. It wouldn't be the first time I made a bad decision under the influence.....

Cheers

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same stuff as this.

What's surprising is that the review at the bottom was from the seller himself. He was so adamant that his product was awesome, but when I posted my review, he posted his. It seemed like it was almost an admission.