Just kidding .... I would think that there'd be somewhere safe that you could stash the duffel.

Or you could hire/bribe some of us to help keep an eye on it.

:cheers:

Sweet! :yahoo: There will likely be some triplane sightings there soon.

It's kind of amazing that two of the world's best absinthes are available for very decent prices at my regular liquor store just a few miles away. Thanks for all your hard work to get the good stuff to us!

Excellent! I'm going to head there right off the Amtrak tomorrow afternoon. Looks like some WS friends are going to get their tastes, even if they can't join us for the Green Hour tomorrow night!

Your a little late, I already stated my hatred towards him and his praise towards Pacifique. I'm pretty good at tracking down bottles but this one is hard to track down in the Midwest. I'll forgive him once I have it in my collection.

I officially hate Absomphe now. :heart:

:laf: :wub:

Perhaps you can demonstrate this antipathy by making my post count go sideways, instead of backwards. :mbanana:

Perhaps you can demonstrate this antipathy by making my post count go sideways, instead of backwards. :mbanana:

For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. Guess there's a price to be paid for Absomphesizing! :tongue:

I finally tried this absinthe last night. Today's goals include finding a few bottles.

I'm afraid Ken and Green Baron have bought out the town.

They probably don't open until 10, but give 'em a buzz, someone might be lurking about stocking shelves full of Pacifique...I hope! :cheers:

Now, now, Joe, when I left Store 101, there was at least one case left on display... I only bought 3 bottles this time!

Though I now wonder how many Portlanders/western Oregonians we can rustle up to go in on a case from the Vancouver store... Where's Derrick lately? It only takes a commitment of six bottles for the case.

I finally tried this absinthe last night. Today's goals include finding a few bottles.

I'm afraid Ken and Green Baron have bought out the town.

It's good to know who my friends are! :laugh:

Still, I'd not be averse to goin' in on a case. Just sayin'.

Okay, one WS member is onboard. We just need some sympathy from the west coast and a couple others willing to join a group buy.

:cheers:

The dinner bell is ringing: a total of four (cool) WS members are ready to fork out dough for a case of Pacifique.

(My apologies for the rapid sequence of posts).

I think that we, now, have a group prepared to purchase a case should a benevolent soul take interest. PM me.

I'm sorry we didn't make it by this morning, Z. The weather reports were promising evil things on the Pass and we thought it wise to get that bit of nastiness out of the way. After wiping out the 4th Av liquor store of available Pacifique (and a couple more bottles of Marteau and Voyager), Bluewolf came through like a true Eagle Scout, delivering two more bottles from Woodinville. Jules and I should be in great shape until late next week.

But I sincerely would have enjoyed visiting with you for a couple of hours. That's my loss.

What about two cases? Because now I don't want to be left out! Being on the east coast, who knows when I'll see it anytime soon?!?!?