Whoa!

Any chance you'd be available for tours on say, March 13th? I promise I'll behave. Jules? It's hard to contain that wild woman.

Seriously, I couldn't be more excited for you.

Marvelous! I talked with the Woodinville store this afternoon, and they said they'd be getting 18 bottles tomorrow (Thursday). I plan to pick a few up on Saturday morning, as I will be in Seattle this weekend anyway.

They'd better not sell out by then!

This is fabulous news, indeed, Marc. :yahoo:

I hope store #20 will be kept as regularly stocked as is feasible, since I expect this first supply to fly off the shelves before Tish and I have a chance to get down there to purchase any.

Marvelous! I talked with the Woodinville store this afternoon, and they said they'd be getting 18 bottles tomorrow (Thursday). I plan to pick a few up on Saturday morning, as I will be in Seattle this weekend anyway.

Unless the snow stops them! :devil:

Grrr... I hope not! I won't have the ability to swing by Woodinville when I'm back up for the Green Hour, and I don't know just how long it will take to convince the Vancouver store to get in a case. But hope springs eternal!

Marc, the anticipation of your product is killing us!

Good news! Just spoke to the Woodinville store, and they have 18 bottles as of 2:05 P.M. this afternoon.

I'm off to pick some up myself...can't wait to try it!

Edited by -MD-

Yessir. Got two bottles and I must say...Zman, this stuff is FANTASTIC. Easily made my top 3. VERY well done!

I could go into more detail, but for me, it feels like a wonderful cross between 1797 and Marteau with a tinge of verte suisse thrown in for good measure. Very proud to have some of the world's best absinthe distilled a few miles from home :thumbup:

(Still need to do reviews of this and Belle Amie v2, the latter being inferior to Pacifique, imo)

Edited by -MD-

Yessir. Got two bottles and I must say...Zman, this stuff is FANTASTIC. Easily made my top 3. VERY well done!

I could go into more detail, but for me, it feels like a wonderful cross between 1797 and Marteau with a tinge of verte suisse thrown in for good measure. Very proud to have some of the world's best absinthe distilled a few miles from home :thumbup:

Thanks. I know it is a special order item for Washington, so the posted price you paid will be a little higher than the regular listing price. Out of curiosity, what price per bottle did you pay?

It's going for $62.95. They still had some bottles left when I went, but they had to bring out another box (of 6?). The aroma is very nice...I've got a dose resting in a glass right now and the water's almost cold enough to start. :yahoo:

It appears you guys are getting a deal. The paperwork I've seen from the WSLCB indicates it was to retail at $64.95 a bottle. Cool. The Pacifique Absinthe is sold to stores and distributors in six bottle cases.

We had a deal for NY, but our distributor went sideways on us. We are working real hard to get it there. Kamal from DUNY is also pulling for us.

Fingers crossed. (Not that that actually helps).

Marc,

I love the note on the side of the bottle:

CAUTION: Pacifique should not be ignited. In addition to spoiling the fine nuances of herbal flavor, there is a risk of accidental fire and injury.

That's well said! :cheers:

Good luck with DUNY. I hope it gets there soon. *smile*

Once the deal finally goes through, I fear that you'll have to be distilling nearly 'round the clock to fill all the orders you'll be getting, onacuz Pacifique is that damned spectacular.

Marc,

I love the note on the side of the bottle:

CAUTION: Pacifique should not be ignited. In addition to spoiling the fine nuances of herbal flavor, there is a risk of accidental fire and injury.

That's well said! :cheers:

Priceless (and true).

If there is anyone that is planning to pick up a bottle and would not mind grabbing an extra for myself, please PM me. I will paypal the cost of the bottle and any shipping & handling costs.