When this stuff, along with the Marteau, Jade N-O and Dakini's absinthe are available through DrinkUpNY... I will be one happy man.

It would be even nicer if some quality brands would surface on the shelves of PA liquor stores, of course.

Lookin' good ZMan! Simple. Elegant. I like it.

Although personally I wouldn't care if the label was written in crayon on a post-it note stuck on the bottle.

I just need to know where-n-when I can get some! :thumbup:

It's beautiful! :dribble: The red fleur de lys s very cool, but I'm curious- did the TTB say 'no' to a Swiss cross (probably feeling like it might make consumers think it was a product of Switzerland?). Either way, big congrats! :cheers:

If you have a release celebration, please let us know, onacuz I'd do my best to be there. At least it's a lot closer than Portland...or France!

Another update for those of you in Washington State and DUNY fans. Voyager Gin has been selected for listing the the WSLCB stores. We have delivered 3 pallets (132 cases) so far and will be delivering a few more pallets soon. Look for Voyager to start showing up this week in the stores.

Also, we hope to have Voyager in select NYC stores within the next 2 or 3 weeks. From what I understand, DUNY will have Voyager soon. I can't tell you when DUNY will have it it (only they know, but feel free to ask them). Also, Pacifique Absinthe will most likely be available in the first two weeks of April in NYC and DUNY, again, only DUNY know when it will actually be available.

Cheers

Excellent! Definitely looking forward to trying Voyager.

I can't wait for Pacifique to be available, as well.

Will be great to have an easier time finding the Voyager!

JustKate and I had a recent gin tasting, and the Voyager bumped the Hendrick's out of our top three .... delicious stuff! :worshippy: