Congrats Marc! Though Pacifique has long been one of my favorite absinthes I gotta say the last few bottles seemed like yet another bump in flavor. It's great to see you guys expanding, and with any luck Pacific Distillery will look like this in a few years :cheers:

800_Maison_Pernod_Fils.jpg

Just to let you folks know that yours truly
will be on the radio this weekend. I'll be on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM on the
"Seattle Kitchen" radio show. In this show we will be having a brief
discussion about Absinthe. The show will be on Saturday at 10AM and
rebroadcast on Sunday at 2PM. There will also be an archived podcast of
the show available. Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/SeattleKitchen

Has distribution of Pacifique ceased in the Los Angeles area? The last place I was able to find it was at Mission Wine and Spirits back in December.

I miss the days where it was common to find Pacifique in any well stocked specialty wine and liquor shop in L.A.

>Wine Warehouse is the California direct distributor for Pacifique and Voyager.

There has been a transition period which has temporarily slowed down stocking...Expect better stock levels and wider distribution overall in all of California by Wine Warehouse.

KOMO TV News (the local Seattle ABC affiliate) was here a few days ago filming about our Pacifique Absinthe. Today they went to Liberty Bar in Seattle to gather some more footage of absinthe drinking and cocktails. Eric Johnson of KOMO News says that the piece will be shown on Monday's 11PM newscast with a follow up on Tuesday's evening news broadcast.

Wow, sounds like you're getting some great publicity there Marc! The wife and I have finally locked in our vacation dates, so we should be in the Seattle/Camano Island area in the first week of June. I'll send you a PM soon either through this board or your web site so we can arrange a tour. Looking forward to seeing your new setup!