Thanks for the cheers...now get your asses on a jetplane and join in the fun!

We're waiting for the Marteau re-launch...then we're going to make the Seattle rounds. :yahoo:

And the couple of times I did, I wasn't even put to work.*

Oops, I probably shouldn't have let that cat out of the bag.

Wouldn't want to spoil your image as a slave driver. :laugh: ;)

* Actually, my reputation for being all thumbs most likely preceded me. :twitchsmile:

Edited by Absomphe

One of these days, I'm going to make it to one of these things. The main reason I want to help is because I want to contribute to something I admire so much. It's a great thing you've made, Marc. Pacifique is the first brand that's ever made me think "Now THAT'S what I was hoping absinthe would be". It would be great the next time I buy a bottle to think there's a chance I helped with that one. Voyager isn't bad, either. ;)

Plus, I haven't really seen much of my new state other than the desert.

Oops, I probably shouldn't have let that cat out of the back.

Ear ye ear ye but, have ye ever considered a true style hearing aid? :wheelchair:

Edited by baubel

Shameless shill & plug. Pacifique on Sale! Now maybe even I can afford it.... ;)

http://www.drinkupny.com/Pacifique_Absinth...rte_p/s0778.htm

The coupon code is "GET10"

just placed an order for two bottles...I've not had the opportunity to taste Pacifique yet and usually I'd only buy one the first time out, but with the reputation it enjoys here, I'm sure getting two will be a wise move....probably wish I'd ordered more once I sample it! B)

I bought one based on Brian's review elsewhere. Then I bought 3. Recently I bought two more. I just find it great as a regular drink.

after a considerable delay due to being on back order my bottles of Pacifique arrived earlier this week.

after the first glass, i was not sure exactly what i had on my hands.

after the second glass, i knew that this remarkable spirit was unlike anything else i've ever tasted.

after glass number three, i knew that Pacifique is so complex and so damn tasty, that going back to any other brand i've sampled will not be easy.

my heartfelt thanks to the craftsmen who created such a work of art!!

I found myself at The Whiskey Bar in Belltown on Friday night. Next too the whiskeys, scotches, ryes, bourbons, et all, there was one lone absinthe...Pacifique! I had to have some, even though my bottle at home is almost new. If a bar is only going to carry one absinthe in Seattle, I think they chose wisely.

I received one bottle of Pacific (and one bottle of Gin !)

Thanks a lot ! :cheers:

I will send samples to the French peoples who want to taste a good American production !

Edited by Muse De France

Please let us know what you think.

I will not judge the product of a colleague, it's not my role.

But I can say that this is not a product that feels the hack, everything indicates that it is a maceration followed by distillation, followed by a natural color with a small Absinthe first quality.

This distiller focuses on quality!

One note though: Why still the lily on the label for a recipe of 1855?

A french flag or a French Imperial Eagle would be more appropriate! :-)