Sign in to follow this  
hyperlunch

Anniversary

Greetings all,

I realized this morning that it's been a year since I joined the Wormwood Society. Actually a year and a day. And I just wanted to thank everyone, particularly Hiram of course, for the fantastic amount of information I've gained by being a member. I have 15 bottles of absinthe now -- 15 bottles that, thanks to the information gleaned from this forum, are all perfectly decent absinthes. I feel it's only fair that I should give back to the community a bit. So, in celebration of my one year anniversary of being a WS member, I pledge to review all my absinthes and post them to the reviews section. I've only submitted a couple reviews over the past year, and to me that just isn't right, considering all I've gotten from WS. So, thanks again everyone! And my reviews will be coming forth forthwith and posted posthaste.

Hey... maybe we could ALL review our absinthes! :cheers:

I can hear Shabba clapping his hands in glee!

Congratulations on putting up with this crew for a year. I hope this is just the start. :cheers:

Wait a second...you still have every bottle that you've ever owned??? :huh:

What have you been doing with them - admiring them on a shelf instead of louching for the past year?

:sarc: I don't think that the WS can handle this kind of hit to our reputation and move that hyperlunch be banned before anyone notices their association with us. All in favor?

In all seriousness, I look forward to your upcoming reviews!

Ban him!

... and strip him of all those bottles! :wave2:

Looking forward to the reviews!

Hey... maybe we could ALL review our absinthes! :cheers:

I'm afraid the only ones I'm currently in possession of do not qualify as officially reviewable, despite their sublime nature.

Congrats on the milestone, Hyper! :cheers:

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as Absomphe (scary mental image), but I really should review a few more that I've had over the years. Heck, one more submission and I'll be a Top 50 Reviewer!

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as Absomphe (scary mental image)

Damn straight, considering it's a flaming Viking funerary boat...however, the good news is that no absinthe is permitted on board.