Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Summer sale (sample and antiques)

OK, here we go again, I need to sell a few more because of some antiques I'm planning to buy.

First, a 60ml sample, only one, from the now very famous Pernod Fils 1914 cache (this lightly green tinted version is one the very best, still fresh and biting!)

IMG_6738MS.jpg

Then the antiques.

- A massive 'egg' glass - slighly used but still in very good condition - 17.5cm / 8.5cm - cheap!

IMG_6764MS.jpg

- A delicate cristalline glass + brouilleur matching set in perfect condition - 19cm

IMG_6767MS.jpg

- A very thick and very rare 'bubbled' Yvonne glass in perfect condition (no chip, what you see on the picture are the thousands of tiny bubbles) - 18.3cm with a thickness of 0.4cm at the rim!

IMG_6781MS.jpg

IMG_6782MS.jpg

- A lovely topette/carafe etched from 1 to 12 in perfect condition - 15.7cm

IMG_6785MS.jpg

IMG_6790MS.jpg

- A very decorative Pernod Fils bottle rack front - ready to hang (hook on back)

IMG_6850MS.jpg

- A Les Fleurs #2 spoon - 3 stars in MCD book - good condition (some wear & oxidation marks)

IMG_6851MS.jpgIMG_6854MS.jpg

- A Les Publicitaires #9 spoon advertising the Oxygénée Cusenier - 3 stars in MCD book - Perfect condition (the tip had been bent by its original owner, it's not recent) - note the missing ' on the second E of Oxygénée

IMG_6860MS.jpg

IMG_6865MS.jpg

IMG_6869MS.jpg

IMG_6863MS.jpg

- 3 very rare and very old small saucers (never seen before) with green design and gold rims - slightly used but still in very good condition - 10.5cm

IMG_6803MS.jpg

- A rare tin saucer in perfect condition - 12.2cm

IMG_6816MS.jpg

- A very nice signed fuchsia & gold saucer in perfect condition - 12.8cm

IMG_6819MS.jpg

IMG_6820MS.jpg

- 2 very nice fuchsia & black saucers in perfect condition - 11.2cm

IMG_6822MS.jpg

- A very elegant signed gold saucer in excellent condition - 11.6cm

IMG_6830MS.jpg

IMG_6832MS.jpg

Please PM/email for prices (some items are cheap so do not hesitate!)

Payment : Paypal or bank transfer

Also, from time to time I'm doing pre-sales exclusively by mailing list so if you want your email to be added on the list, let me know.

Normally I can't afford jack shit at the precise moments these sales occur (almost always when I've just had or am about to have a major expense to deal with), but every now and then things work out.

You already own the nicest of all absinthe glass+dripper sets that exist Peridot ;)

Wha' else?

Um no, dealers would say "you have a very nice set already, but I have another great set for you that would go perfectly with it".

I really consider the Pernod SA glass+dripper set he has to be the most beautiful and most elegant of them all. That's why I kept 2 myself, it's in a very few collections, and they're usually not brand-new-from-the-box like the ones we have.

Now how am I going to have exclusivity of being on the list if everyone else gets on the list? Now the list looks like one big happy family. There's a lot of good people on this list. :cheers:

Add me. Too bad I've already spent too much on the distillery equipment. That stuff would look great on the small "Absinthe & Liquors" antique mini-display I'm setting up at Pacific Distillery.

Don't worry Zman. As soon as the money comes rolling in, socky will have all kinds of nice stuff to sell and funnel the cash to France.

I've become such an absinthiana cheapwad, of late, but some of vyour finds are so scintillating that I feel like I'd be cheating myself if I weren't added to the list, so please do so, Marc.

Please, as much as I'd love to be on the list with these wonderful folks, don't add my name. It would only be torture for me, and I wouldn't be able to get anything away. I hope that folks will show off their wonderful purchases. In fact, I'm sure they will, and that's a wonderful way to share too.

:cheers: