Lyrt

Absinthe La Coquette

Yeah. I've just been studying a lot lately at translating and that word stuck for me. I know Peter's French is way better than mine. But "unctuous"...

I can't wait for mine to get here, I'll pick my own words for it later.

MFSOB!!! I just placed an order with LDF a couple days ago, and NOW they have La Cloaca. I should have waited. Oh well, I hope it's still available when I make my next round of purchases in a few months.

I've just read your last three posts. You sound a bit grumpy. Perhaps it's time for a drink, eh?

On the other hand, son of a bitch I wish I could afford some of what you're pissed you didn't order.

I'll bet this stuff is going to be delightful. Don't have the excess fundage to splurge on an order now so I hope it's around a few more weeks. Save me a few bottles you gluttons ;)

Well, come on then, what's it like? Someone? I'm dying down here!

Seriously, I'm looking forward to trying this one out, as I'm a big fan of VdF. Right now I have to conserve my finances for my overseas trip so I'm finally digging into the Monty. It's my last bottle of the green, so I have to live vicariously through you people.

I haven't had any from the bottle yet, but I did try it at Luc's shop in Paris a little over a month ago.

It's freaking delightful. Buy some now. Sell yer Mum if you have to.

More later...

Or, if you be pleasant and just happen to miss it, I'm sure someone would be happy to send a sample. Don't wait any longer than you have to though. Good luck! B)

:cheers:

That video is proof they need to be worrying about children's beverages causing "visions" and not absinthe.

And my poverty is proof I need to sell my earthly belongings to sup a louched Coquette.

Edited by scuto