density

Obsello Absenta

OK

The beverage clue was a little tricky. The answer is a cola waver. It is a document that allows you to import alcoholic beverages into the USA. Get it coca cola and waver. It was a clue that we had the document in hand.

Note: The first bottles will hit San Francisco shelves in approximately 3 hours.

Cheers,

B.

Great news! Good to see things go so well.

Hey guys.

Thanks for the excitement!

Drink Up NY will be carrying it towards the end of the month. We are also working on Southern California. It is going to take a little bit longer there but it is in the works. I will post where you can get the stuff as it becomes available.

Spread the word!

Cheers guys!

-B. Alex

From all I've read Obsello sounds like a delicious Absinthe - one I can't wait to try. I've got a pre order in at drinkupny.com, (also a class act)

It's refreshing to see such an elegant design for the Obsello bottle, and their web site is absolutely beautiful. With Marteau, Obsello and Jade N.O hitting the stores this fall, it's going to be nice to finally see some eye candy up on the US shelves. :thumbup:

Shabba hooked me up with a sample yesterday. I don't know why, but I'm actually looking forward to trying this soon.

: girlie scream :

Hey Guys,

For anyone living in San Francisco, I am pleased to say we have the first bottles on the shelves as of this morning.

They are gracing the shelves of a famous liquor store in the SOMA neighborhood called K & L.

It is located at.

638 4th St

(between Bluxome St & Brannan St)

San Francisco, CA 94107

(800) 437-7421

Cheers,

B. Alex

Thanks for the support all!

Wow, their site is gorgeous (though automatically playing music is a big turn off). Plus, the label, spoon, even the poster is all just so damn pretty. This is stuff I'd buy even if the reviews were poor :D

I am not sure if they ship? I am very distantly involved here. I am just going off my emails. Keep in mind I am all the way in Spain. I will ask my rep next time we talk.

Cheers,

B. Alex

I liked this. Definitely going to pick up a bottle soon. It reminds me of Blanche de Fougerolles (Shabba, that's the one I was talking about. Except replace grape with funk).

I am not sure if they ship? I am very distantly involved here. I am just going off my emails. Keep in mind I am all the way in Spain. I will ask my rep next time we talk.

Cheers,

B. Alex

Say can you confirm that it's the same recipe for the U.S. edition as it is for the Spanish variety?

I'm curious B. Alex, are you planning on getting Obsello into Australia? We have the same limit on thujone as the U.S. so I imagine it would be fairly straightforward.

And I'm sure it would be much better than the other Spanish absinthes we have.

I'm curious B. Alex, are you planning on getting Obsello into Australia? We have the same limit on thujone as the U.S. so I imagine it would be fairly straightforward.

And I'm sure it would be much better than the other Spanish absinthes we have.

Work in progress! We are very interested in Australia. Mostly because I want an excuse to travel there. :wave2:

Cheers,

B. Alex

I see that DUNY is taking pre-orders for September delivery. I've put in my coin....

I just did a pre-order for two bottles. I get nervous when I open a bottle and

don't have an unopened one of the same... Yeah weird, I know.

Wait, wait, wait. You're a 29 year-old female? I thought you were a dude. :twitchsmile:

Haha, Don't go falling in love yet. I am the distiller not the whole company! She is the head of marketing.

And yea I'm a dude. She is an absinthe fanatic as well though.

Cheers,

B. Alex

Edited by Shabba

Wait, wait, wait. You're a 29 year-old female? I thought you were a dude. :twitchsmile:
Some men complain when they find that the woman they have been talking to in a bar is, in fact, a man (those who have been to Bangkok may understand). So in this case, I see little to complain about. Anyway, the Spanish word for absinthe is feminine, as is the French word. The German word for absinthe is masculine. It's all quite logical, really.

Fruitcake is a bisexual word in many southern european countries. In Scandinavia it's forbidden. We eat lutfisk and club seals. We like it that way.