Dillinger

Upcoming American Absinthes

Anybody have any news on when Vieux Pontarlier, Duplais, and Mansinthe, Marteau, Leopold Bros., and Sirene Blanche are becoming available?

Anybody have any information on other brands showing up soon?

Thanks,

Dillinger

We do not have any current plans to release the Sirène Blanche, we're still working with it. Maybe someday, but not anytime in the immediate future.

Cheers! :cheers:

We do not have any current plans to release the Sirène Blanche, we're still working with it.

That would be our loss, Sonja.

That would be our loss, Sonja.

Thanks for the sentiment, T! Its just not quite where we want it to be yet, despite our years of working on it. We don't want to put it out until we're 100% happy with it. Rest assured, we are still working on it as time permits.

Thanks for the sentiment, T! Its just not quite where we want it to be yet, despite our years of working on it. We don't want to put it out until we're 100% happy with it. Rest assured, we are still working on it as time permits.

I heartily agree with your sentiment, thanks for taking pride in your work! :cheers:

But are we really ever 100% happy?

I always want to tinker with things. Tinker=tweak. ;)

Get close, ask for reviews and tweak from there. Sign me up!

Good luck Sonja. :cheers:

I agree with T about the Sirene blanche.

I heard that some of the Leopold Bros absinthe is available in DC, so I'll check it out on Monday when I'm down there.

A gentle reminder that the writer of this post gives out life altering back massages for sink dramples.

So I should stop pestering the Poor girl at the Sam's about any new blanches?

Aww.

I'm so bored with Kübler I have started picking up strange Araks off the street, just to try something new.

A gentle reminder that the writer of this post gives out life altering back massages for sink dramples.

So I should stop pestering the Poor girl at the Sam's about any new blanches?

Aww.

I'm so bored with Kübler I have started picking up strange Araks off the street, just to try something new.

That's ok Poor, everyone needs some "strange" sometime. :devil: