Conju

Antique spoons for sale

I have some antique spoons(11) for sale. The following is transferred from another thread:

The reason I bought them however, was that I saw profit in the whole deal. I got the spoons for a really good deal and would like to turn them around for about $x each. They're good spoons, but I should probably get them appraised. I want to offer people a good deal and have no idea what they're worth. (they may or may not be worth aforementioned price) I'm probably going to contact oxy and ask him what I should do with them.

I've spoken to hiram about this before when we met up in portland. The only antique I could see myself owning is a fountain, and even then I would have trouble justifying the expense. So as you can see, I really have no use for these spoons. I really have no use for my repro's either, as I don't use sugar.

-The Ju

Price has been cut pending appraisal. Hiram, my offer to you still stands.

I got dibs on #2 & #3 in each photo.

The Epis, Feuilles, Fleches and Semis? Are you sure you want #3 in the second photo? :dev-1:

Hey conju, I'm interested in 1, 4 & 5 of the first photograph, and 1 & 6 of the second...

The problem with Grilles is that you cannot stir your drink with them. Spoons are much more functional.

You just have your waiter stir your drink with his finger, I'm sure that's how they did it in France. ;)

BTW - on Turkey Day, I drank some UE LB mixed (70%) with Arak (30%). The UE LB was much improved, while the Arak seemed watered down. It might be a decent drink mixed at 50/50.