MMarking

Wrayalien, beyond Earthly bounds

What can I add to what has been said already.

Very sorry, condolences to Ray's family.

I wanted to add my belated condolences to those of the group. I'm grateful that Wray shared himself with us and I am saddened to hear of his passing. Please know that you both are in my thoughts at this time.

I thank all of you for your kind sympathies. Ray was a one-of-a-kind and I will miss him forever.

Ray has gone home to rest in Ozark, Alabama. Services will be held on Monday June 9, 2008 at 10am. Hold a good thought for him and his family.

I only had a very brief and superficial contact with Ray, but I'm sad to hear this. Please accept my condolences as well.

Truly, my condolences on your loss. It's something I'm all too familiar with, sadly. I'm almost certain they will have lots of absinthe in heaven or wherever his journey takes him, though.

Belated condolences Molly. I didnt really get to know him on the forum, but it's a sad loss for you and all his friends and family. I raise a glass to him. Jade 1901. Nothing but the best Wray!

I just saw this and was stunned. I'd only met Ray at the Magic Castle and was looking forward to seeing him again at another So. Cal meeting.

Hope you're taking care of yourself, Molly.

-- T

My computer caused me to miss the last few months here. I heard about Ray's passing when I got together with some other forum folks at St. George a couple of weeks back. I just noticed this thread.

Ray, I don't know if you still check the forum, but your friends here still think awfully well of you. I'll have a glass for you tonight, buddy

:drunk:

Baruch dayan ha-emet.

I feel horrible for missing this as well. My condolences to Ray's family and to Molly.

I really missed this by a long shot but I can't let it go without comment.

My condolences Molly. I will remember Ray from the boards as well as real life. It is a testament to him how many of us got to meet him and how fondly we will remember him.

When I remember him now, I think... he was an odd fellow, and I smile. I would not mind people remembering me that way.

Cheers Ray :drunk:

I apologize for bringing this to the top after so long, talk about missing this by a long shot, King Long Shot here. I'm terribly sorry to hear this, what a sad thing to find out when coming back to the forum after such an extended absence. Ray has been to my home twice and the last time he showed up with a bottle of wine in hand for us. That bottle is still sitting in my rack and has been there since, I think this weekend my wife and I will crack it open and have a drink on Ray. I don't know though, maybe I'll just keep it and have some of the green stuff instead...

Ray, you are missed. Here's to you my friend; :cheers:

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

Sincerely,

John

If we set a apple down it would become spoiled within a few days. But if we take a bite of it ..it becomes part of us forever, and we can take it with us. It is the same with Wray...as the recent posts show...a part of him is always there...and we can take it with us... :)