$20 sounds fine with me. Man, Dakini, you must have liked word problems when you were in school. Amazing work. I will call Sams today to see if I can reserve a bottle.

Well Jeez. I guess I didn't take the proper tone to actually get any information out of these guys.

I'll hit Sam's on Thursday and pick up a couple bottles. Dakini? What will the magic number be? I'm willing to send out ten samples.

I am sorry Poor, I didn't mean to steal your thunder :worshippy: . I actually forgot about this thread when I called NS Dist. because I was going through the recent list of COLA approvals and found the numbers of the distributors and distilleries when I went to post I RE-discovered your thread and just wanted to add the price.

By the way "MYTH" absinthe distributed by Merco Distrib.(1.866.637.2699) gave me the answering machine all day.

Everyone is very welcome. I may open up a second round of samples if I can score some more and if there is enough interest. This whole experience has been rather invigorating. By the by, what is the best method for shipment? I worked for the purple flying monkeys for a time and do not trust the services they offer as far as I can throw them.

If we could get a real ring going here, whenever a new absinthe pops up in a random area and is limited in distribution... We might have something here!

Ooh, also, I assume you'll wallpaper those boxes in FRAGILE stickers! Although you only really have to worry about packages getting roughed up by the USPS. Although I mean no offense to any who work in the USPS, there's a reason UPS, FedEx, and that DHL exist!

We're all planning to review this Absinthe once we've tried it, right? It would be cool to have 6 or so reviews of a brand new, limited distribution Absinthe just days after its release. :thumbup:

I figure to make this my first review. With Lucid and Kübler under my belt, I feel I can at least compare and contrast flavors and the experience as a whole with a 3rd brand. I'm excited for so many reasons!

I plan on shipping the bottles in aerogel, so the total cost of shipping has gone up to $200 with packaging.

Gottah be safe.

Those of the chosen ten, feel free to message me your addy, I will try to get most of the logistics done before I get the Sirene, I don't plan on being very sober this weekend so every step out of the way will be helpful.

That looks like some interesting material, but I have always used bubble wrap and have never had a problem.

Of course, I intend to post a review!

Bubble wrap and packing peanuts are more down to Earth.

Yes I intend to post a review.

Never put a Fragile sticker on a package with the Brown. That just tells the platform monkeys to throw it as hard as they can into the back of the truck. :twitchsmile:

I have a feeling there won't be as many takers when that ship with the Libertine shows up.

[...]I don't plan on being very sober this weekend so every step out of the way will be helpful.

haha!

You are a person after my own heart, poor!

Good to plan ahead!

Just got back after an hour and a half of traffic, but I have two bottles now.

Wee!

The shelves were full, the bottle is beautiful. I will open and fill the samples tomorrow since I have the day off.

Tonight I party, and possibly sample a glass, I would bust it out now if current company did not frown on it.

Just finished filling the sample bottles. This stuff smells G-E-W-D geeewd. There is no trace of funk like Lucid and I can smell so much more in it than Kübler. I wish I had a more sophisticated sniffer, but it smells so good I would gladly dab it behind my ears before going out. I am going to wait until I have everything boxed up before I have my first glass. If nothing gets in my way I should have them shipped out today.

I think we may have something very special here.

PS- The color is a beautiful olive green. Cant wait to see the louche.