Sign in to follow this  
cs133atom

A simple hello from Fredericksburg, VA

New to the forum certainly not the Absinthe lifestyle. I consider myself a professional of sorts so much so that I challenged myself to give it all up in 1993 for 10 years. I achieved my goal. 2003 hit and I was able to approach my love of fine spirits differently. Perhaps more responsibly and with a little more couth. So far I've been enjoying the hell out of my re-entry and have been able to maintain control.

I was pointed to this forum recently by a friend and fellow Absintheur; I don't know his screen name. I am not new to forums just never gave it much thought to look for an Absinthe drinkers forum...so this is a great find for me. I really enjoy reading, post only when I have something good to add and for the most part just like to network in with others of like mind.

Glad to be here....Sante'

Craig

Welcome.

One more for the East Coast get together?

I'm always game for that...I have a case for my fountain and most importantly bottles!

I feel the Nor’East growing stronger…. :thumbup: Soon it’ll have its own thread, I’m sure. Welcome indeed! :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...look forward to a good time. Having an ice cold glass of Limoncello this evening getting good and mello.

C