It's great to see you here Wednesday. Will you be posting an introduction in the "Newcomer Introductions" section soon?

p.s. - Best get working on that avatar! :P

It's great to see you here Wednesday.  Will you be posting an introduction in the "Newcomer Introductions" section soon? 

p.s. - Best get working on that avatar!  :P

Derrick, not only have I made a post in the newbie corner, but you have replied to it! :P

I guess I might need an avatar, tho.

Would probably be terrific on the appropriate colored T-shirt as well.

Thanks. Good Idea.

Hiram question? I'm only noticing the standard sweatshirt color grey, I was wondering if you could get them in a darker color like black? You know plenty of women and men too love black because it makes them look thin, I like black because in my line of work light colors would just get stained.

As long as Hiram knew there was x amount of interest in a dark and more appropriately colored shirt, he could go the screen printing route. The difference between screen printing and cafepress is he would have to make a bulk order instead of them making the shirts one at a time.

Hiram: Nice job on putting the new logo on the home page. Looks great! Have you ever been over to the CGSociety site? I think that would be a great place for you to share your talent with other digital artists.