Sign in to follow this  
TheHearTburNcaT

Any preferences

How about an apology for puking on mthuilli? He's among the most knowledge members here and very generous with his informed opinions. Oh, yeah, English just happens to be a language that he's nearly fluent in and not because it's his mother tongue. Besides, he's rarely sober so you have to expect a mistake once in a while.

I thought I saw a strange discoloration on his avatar.

As to rehashing, it's funny how different groups have different takes on it. One list I'm on discusses historical novels from the wooden ships era. The assumption there is that over the course of a long voyage, you'll be hearing the same stories from your shipmates repeatedly. So they accept repeated discussions as part of the environment and expect that every now and then a well-worn question will produce a fresh jewel of wit, perhaps from a newcomer, perhaps from an old hand.

Given that there will always be people who don't know that the search button is their friend - and occasionally I'll be one of them - what are the better solutions?

And Shabba, you two could be twins! It's as clear as black and white!

-- T

(edit spelling)

I see you're making new friends Heartburn.

So communism was just a red herring eh? I told you I didn't do it!

That will be just about enough......Mr. Green. I was too busy with Yvette in the courtyard giving her the candlestick. :yahoo:

I'm sure you meant do your homework.

When I came back the next morning and wanted to edit "make", it was too late already.

You complained about my old avatars....didn't you? I know it was you.

Where? :blink:

The answer to your initial question was sooooo evident that Derrick answered it perfectly in just one sentence. What other difference would you see between a spoon and a grille?

Besides, he's rarely sober so you have to expect a mistake once in a while.

What he said. But now I am sober, for a couple of hours at least :devil:

Let's move on now.

Wouldn't the spork melt when you set fire to the sugar? :pirate:

I was lucky, my Oneida flatware came with an absinthe spoon!! It just isn't available if we serve vegetables....

Yes, the spork would probably melt. It adds to the charm of the Bohemian ritual. :devil:

As for the vegetables versus absinthe, c'mon, you have to have priorities. ;)

:cheers: