Hello, Mrs. Hiram here....blush.gif

Is this all we get from Mrs Hiram?

Happy Happy Day

:b-day:

anyway!

Thank you!

I'm having a wonderful birthday: it's raining, we went to the zoo and literally had the whole place all to ourselves. At the zoo we got entertained by various animals; i got pooped on by birds, twice, first by a crow (on my boob) and then by a budgie (on my hat). We witnessed two orang utangs perform cunnilingus and fornication - then, when they were done having sex the male orang utang stuck the female's toe up his nose and continued to pick his nose some more. We also saw the best rainbows ever, hung out with a peacock, and played "let's press our hands on the window" games with the orang utangs. Now i'm hungry, so we're going to grab some food.

Wow, Mrs. Hiram!

That's like my birthday dream (minus the bird poop).

Have a wonderful night!

:cheers:

Thank you!

We witnessed two orang utangs perform cunnilingus and fornication - then, when they were done having sex the male orang utang stuck the female's toe up his nose and continued to pick his nose some more.

Happy Birthday. I spent my 6th birthday dodging hurled feces from angry monkeys at the Knoxville

Zoo, so consider yourself lucky you got an Orangutan peep show...

Sounds like a great birthday. Bird poop is said to be a good omen.

Belated congrats.

Wow, I have wished for hot monkey love on my birthday before but you actually got it. Congratulations and Happy Birthday. :worshippy: