printmkr

Latest in Legal USA Absinthes?

They're not jumping on a bandwagon, at least not the current one. For a while they've been making a really shitty "absinthe" that's sold in Canada.

...and in Germany, France, u.s.w...

We dont hold a monopoly on crap liqueurs. In fact the link you provided points to a German distributor.

Nope, none in Bumfuck, I checked...Hey, I thought you lived in West Bumfuck? Oh well, close enough.

There is only one bottle apparently left in Seattle...I checked recently (I think last week?) and there were something like 32 in stock.

I think that's kinda interesting that it went so quick around here. It's cheeper to order for delivery, but I think I might get a bit a of thrill just walking into to a store and buying a bottle.

I like the attitude over here much better; less looking down ones nose and more appreciation of a great drink.

Yes.

I've been a part of many great communities from car enthusiasts to golfers, the best of them never demean others for their lack of knowledge or opinions. I feel fortunate to have found this site to be honest.

Edited by Doctor Love

Nope, none in Bumfuck, I checked...Hey, I thought you lived in West Bumfuck? Oh well, close enough.

There is only one bottle apparently left in Seattle...I checked recently (I think last week?) and there were something like 32 in stock.

I think that's kinda interesting that it went so quick around here. It's cheeper to order for delivery, but I think I might get a bit a of thrill just walking into to a store and buying a bottle.

They sold out 8 cases at 2nd & Seneca in less than three days?

Between the farting frat boys, and the trendoids, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that were the case...or eight of them, even.

They sold out 8 cases at 2nd & Seneca in less than three days?
Remember, bars buy from the liquor stores, too. I wouldn't doubt that someone stocked up against the advent of a shortage.

I feel fortunate to have found this site to be honest.

I concur (and as a newcomer, I don't say that lightly).

I feel that way too, most posters here act in a civilised manner and are really putting the efforts on newcomers to feel comfortable and even if you are not new to absinthe the is always something new to be learned here at the WS forums.

I just wish i joined earlier unstead of luking... But lurking is a great way to learn things so i guess that my lurking done me some good.

Now if i can only find some $$ to get me an order! Grappa and Alsacien wines are great but i really miss my Absinthe :P

Awww, you guys are just being nice.

Truth be told, Hiram is a most congenial host. He doesn't get near the credit for the work he does to keep this place well-oiled.

How fortunate for me that I wasn't looking to purchase any, then.

Well, I wouldn't either if I was a Belle Amie louchin', pre-ban swillin' son of gun. I'm not quite there yet, so it's still pretty interesting to me (plus something to feed guests without breaking into the really good stuff). I hope Hiram's right and good bars like the ZZ scooped 'em up (better them than the frat boys that might hurt themselves with it).

But I guess it's good there's no shocking news in Bumfucks east OR west :tongue:

Awww, you guys are just being nice.

Truth be told, Hiram is a most congenial host. He doesn't get near the credit for the work he does to keep this place well-oiled.

Yes, a gracious host. But the rest of you people... sheesh. To think I actually can find information here, and not have to wade through mountains of snark! Well, maybe molehills of snark. I can deal with that. They are friendly moles. Most of the time.

:twitchsmile:

It looks like the red one to me.

Maybe the intrepid WW Society photographer (aka Shabba) knows?

The label states that it has added blue and yellow colourings.

The importer website suggests that they also plan to bring in both Green Fairy and Koruna Super Premium Czeck (sic) Absinth.

I wonder if they'll bring over Stromu yellow? :tongue:

"I'll have some of the yella', now don't get cheap on me" :puke:

On second thought they should just save their money on cheap dye's and keep it blanche and try to sucker more people and claim its based on a Swiss recipe :laugh: :thumbdown: