fredfry

Should I age my Absinthe?

I just noticed fredfry said he had some dumb questions. He got to ask one before I tried to snap off his head. So, please ask your other questions fredfry. I promise to be nice.

Dakini while I appreciate your promise to be nice, it's too late. Due to your type first and ask questions later style, and already in a fragile emotional state, distraught over your snappiness and beyond all hope I KILLED myself last night. :dead:

If you didn't already, would you be sure to clean up and neatly put away any absinthe and absinthe paraphernalia you might have out. At worst, leave an old vodka or rum bottle near your corpse. We wouldn't want investigators making any false connections between your death and the innocent enjoyment of absinthe, now would we? We already have a Lanfray hanging around the premises here and he's the most delightful character when he shows up, so let's not draw any undue attention to ourselves. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Gracias. :cheers:

Dakini while I appreciate your promise to be nice, it's too late. Due to your type first and ask questions later style, and already in a fragile emotional state, distraught over your snappiness and beyond all hope I KILLED myself last night. :dead:

Just mail me all your absinthe and absinthe accessories before you start rotting. Thankies.

Well Meatwaggon while I'd like to oblige you I can't. :no: You see that although I killed myself last night I'm only mostly dead, and as you know, there is a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. That's go through the dead mans liquor cabinet and drink all his Absinthe. But There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead, mostly dead is slightly alive and we know what that means, I can still drink Absinthe, and ask dumb questions. post-1639-1204090019_thumb.jpg :no2: