Sign in to follow this  
TheHearTburNcaT

Glow gauges for sale

I'm peddaling some reverse glow gauges and a carbon fiber bezel, that will fit a 95-00 Mazda Millenia. Pm me with offers. The retards from the parts place i ordered them from sent me two sets of them but i only paypal'd for one. Oh they also refunded my over night shipping since it took two weeks for the second set to get here. Funny, I recieved the first set over night. Luscious Oily Lesbians!

Well, I'll tell ya this much. I bought a set of those for my 96 toyota, and it was such a pain in the ass that I gave up and they presently sit in a box in my closet. A $30 lesson in biting off more than I could chew. Just my 2 pfennig, that's all.

I've got some snow chains for a '96 full-size Dodge van. I will accept bids in the form of absinthe in exchange for the chains. We have plenty of ice and snow but I no longer own the Dodge.

I'm bullshitting, just so you know.

Well, I'll tell ya this much. I bought a set of those for my 96 toyota, and it was such a pain in the ass that I gave up and they presently sit in a box in my closet. A $30 lesson in biting off more than I could chew. Just my 2 pfennig, that's all.

well took maybe 45 mins to put in correctly guess it just takes some "skill". Or since yours is an import you had to remove your needles to put them in , anyway. Just getting some weird conversations going in here

No, I would have had to remove most of the dash and the console assembly to just get to the gauge faces. That was the lesson. No skill, just too much fookin' work.