Sign in to follow this  
cboy321

Hello, Im new here

No this statement excludes "Braveheart" just due to the fact that it is a kick ass movie :yahoo:

I thought "Braveheart" was perfectly dreadful, and certainly it bore no relation whatsoever to the history of medieval Scotland. Nine dollars and two hours that I'll never get back.

However, to each his own. :cheers:

I never took Braveheart the least bit seriously, so I enjoyed it in a Cecil B. DeMille spectacular kind of way, but Marlow's absolutely right.

And I look forward to dying in my sleep (we should all be so lucky), and burning in h-e-double toothpicks, so there! :tongue:

I'm doing my best to avoid saying that I liked Braveheart because of Mel Gibson with his flowing hair and handsome rebel garb so I'll just say this:

and burning in h-e-double toothpicks, so there! :tongue:

You'd best get to likin' the "fire rituat" then! :laf:

PS. Welcome!

:thumbup: You will find this is a friendly and helpful lot, I am new too been a member a little over a week.

And I look forward to dying in my sleep (we should all be so lucky), and burning in h-e-double toothpicks, so there! :tongue:

H-E-double-hockey-sticks is gonna be good times. I'll even drive the handbasket! :thumbup:

And I look forward to dying in my sleep (we should all be so lucky)...

The Vikings thought otherwise, and look what happened to them. ;)

And I look forward to dying in my sleep (we should all be so lucky)...

The Vikings thought otherwise, and look what happened to them. ;)

True, but they were sly bastids who mostly got their immolation out of the way as soon as they kicked the bucket in this realm, so they could get back to their endless mead drinking in Valhalla, which sure as hell wasn't hell to them, anyway. :devil:

I agree private is private, but if you feel something is askew I wholeheartedly feel that it should be brought to the attention of everyone....

I missed the PM/peddling fracas earlier.

There's a "Report" button attached to every post on the forum that will send a message to the support team, and there's a "forward" link at the bottom of every PM so you can forward the PM to a mod or me.

I'm not against trading or selling via PM or by posting in The Market, but obviously caution is warranted. If you get an offer from a newer member, or anyone else, and you're uncomfortable with it, report it.

Especially beware of newbs or inactive members selling pre-ban. jmfrancs almost certainly still lurks among us.

Well I am definately not jmfranks. Although Talley ho has told me all about his wonderful ware peddling. It was an honest offer i made to the man. I just had two bottles and was gonna cut him a break on shipping consedering the flying monkeys would not of had to deliver it. Just ups. But oh well i guess. I do still have one of the bottles remaining. Still wax sealed. Offer still stands.