Sign in to follow this  
ProgressCity

Roquette 1797

Same, I only had the AbsintheExplore sample. It was last spring though, so I assume it's not part of the newer bottles.

At what point were the newer bottles released though. Whats the earliest anyone had purchased batch L2913? mine was sourced Aug 2013

A nine-minute-louche with a carafe?
You're a better man than I am. I get anxious after three.

Excellent review - made me want to try it, and I think I found a place where I am going tomorrow that has it. So, I will.

A nine-minute-louche with a carafe?

You're a better man than I am. I get anxious after three.

My standard was a ten minute drip for years.

And then I woke up. :rolleyes:

Edited by Absomphe

I bought mine in late october and it also stamped L2913. I quite liked it but didn't have the chance to compare to earlier bottlings. Hopefully future batches make a return to what was enjoyed before because I purchased it specifically due to the recommendations I had seen.

Oh wow, after coming back here and reading this thread I was wondering why Roquette tastes different now..... I havent tried it in a few years is this pretty much what it is now? cause there's something very different about it now and I used to LOVE it back when I was drinking absinthe more often so I knew what to expect but this isn't it. something that has changed .. I want EP to make it the way they used to, I don't care about a thicker louche.. hell, I didnt even notice if it was thicker or not!

Edited by Wayek