Sign in to follow this  
existone

Allo.

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for a while just reading information and looking at all the pretty pictures :cheers: . Anyway, I'm semi new to absinthe, having sampled friends drinks over the past few years on occasion (only one or two having been good, most I'm going to assume were czechsinth bleh.) I just recently bought my first bottle of absinthe, Kübler 53, and I defiantly enjoy it . I decided on a blanche because I have imbibed decent amounts of ouzo/raki having friends who live in Greece and Turkey. Thus, I figured that Kübler would be a good personal transition into the absinthe world. I tried my first glass today and rather enjoyed it. My favorite parts were how creamy it was and the fact that it seemed quite smooth. I would assume this is because of its' low ABV? (at least in the absinthe world heh.) That being said, I just thought I would say hello and join in the fun.

:wave2:

Edited by existone

I just recently bought my first bottle of absinthe, Kübler 53, and I defiantly enjoy it .

Oh really? Are you being pressured not to enjoy it? :tongue: (kidding)

Glad you found one you enjoy!

Welcome!

:cheers:

Oh really? Are you being pressured not to enjoy it? :tongue: (kidding)

Glad you found one you enjoy!

Welcome!

:cheers:

If I am being pressured into not enjoying it, the only person doing it would be me. I feel I might enjoy it too much. :laugh: In all reality however, it is a welcome deviation from the norm, and I hope to find several others in the near future.

I keep thinking someone is signing all their posts with my name! :g:

Oh, yeah... Welcome to the Forum! :cheers:

Damn! I use to love getting wasted in Memphis. I haven't been there in ages and probably wouldn't recognize a single bar on Beale Street.

Oh, yeah... Welcome to the Forum! :cheers:

Damn! I use to love getting wasted in Memphis. I haven't been there in ages and probably wouldn't recognize a single bar on Beale Street.

I highly disagree, not much has changed on Beale Street as far as I know. Several new food establishments have shown up around the downtown district, however, they have managed to keep Beale and the surrounding area fairly intact. They are just trying to modernize the area. Where specifically did you like to go, that is, if you can recall :laugh: . Silky O'Sullivan's etc... are all still around and thriving I might add.

I could sign with "Tim", but then Tim might object.

Did you say that baubel had to change his user name? Perhaps I should do the same. Or maybe we should just all call each other "Bruce" to avoid confusion.

-- T no um...

(strikeout on a single letter isn't quite the thing, either)