Sign in to follow this  
beau_cauchemar

Urgent! Need Kübler US ordering info ASAP

I just found out that my Drinkupny.com order is backordered until this Thursday. The problem is I have a party planned for Friday and won't be able to receive it on time! Damnit.

So my question is this...since I have only used Drinkupny.com for the US Kübler, what OTHER sites in the US offer quick *in-stock* shipping of absinthe to Florida that could reach me by Friday???!!!

-Beau

I believe we've gone over this in a couple other threads (possibly many, although if you haven't been around long/lurking long you might have missed them).

BevMo and Astor Wines and Liquors also stock it. Just search on Google, I'm at work right now.

There are others too but I don't have time to look. Good luck!

Situation resolved!

Canceled my order from Drinkupny.com after I found Parkaveliquor.com. Called them up and the rep actually grabbed a bottle from the shelf to keep at his desk securing my order. Great customer service! Anyway, $22 for 2-day shipping but at least I'll have it on time with a day to spare. Pheww...

-Beau

I just went to my local BevMo today and picked up a bottle of Kubler53 1L for 58 bucks, including tax. They had a row of Kublers and Lucids locked in a glass cabinet. Right next to them were absentes, pastis, and Jagermeister. Didn't see any signs of any czechsinths, interestingly.

Didn't see any signs of any czechsinths, interestingly.

I don't think any of them have approval to be sold here yet (thank God). Unless I've missed something in the last couple weeks, that is.

Didn't see any signs of any czechsinths, interestingly.

The peddlars of swill are hoist by their own petard: as long as they hype "thujone content" and psychotropic effects, they cut themselves out of the open US market. So be it.