Sign in to follow this  
TheHearTburNcaT

Wormwood convention on the east coast?

Im ready to share what im gonna buy and try things i may not even know about yet. Hopefully im not just asking for a miracle here....Oh and by the way. the 1797 is delightful. as a matter of fact im going to have a glass now.... just talked myself into it.. god bless the wormwood society :cheers: :yahoo:

I'm always up for a green hour. If no one around here is willing to open up their house for the event, I propose one of two things:

1) The City Club at Columbia Square in downtown DC.

2) Ocean City MD at the Penthouse on 23rd st oceanside.

The City Club would have a per head cost plus hotel accomodations. The Penthouse would be free but people would still need to pay for hotel rooms. My dad runs the place though, so we could get heavily discounted rooms, especially in the off season. January and February are astonishing at the beach, FYI.

I've thrown this out several times already, so hopefully this time something will actually come to fruition!

I'm always up for a green hour. If no one around here is willing to open up their house for the event, I propose one of two things:

1) The City Club at Columbia Square in downtown DC.

2) Ocean City MD at the Penthouse on 23rd st oceanside.

The City Club would have a per head cost plus hotel accomodations. The Penthouse would be free but people would still need to pay for hotel rooms. My dad runs the place though, so we could get heavily discounted rooms, especially in the off season. January and February are astonishing at the beach, FYI.

I've thrown this out several times already, so hopefully this time something will actually come to fruition!

I'm in..

Say when.

To far for you to drive? I make the trek to the Twin Cities once a year or so, that's about 12 hours, and then there were the annual trips to Virginia Beach for awhile, that's about 16 or so. It's doable.

It's certainly doable, I've done it before, but after about 10 hours I'm ready to be there. I try to make 12 hours my limit. By then, my eyes are exhausted. I spent a summer in a van once, touring with my old band - 16,000 miles in about 6 weeks. THAT was fun.

Heck, I'd love to make the trek; but the swim across the pond would be a bit far. Perhaps in 09? I love seeing events on the East Coast!