JM_IrishCoop

1 bottle of L'Artisanale for $350 ?!?!?!?!?

And looking at the cellar...I mean, seller. I wonder what dreck it might be filled with? Were I a rich man (and I'm not) and were the seller a trustworthy man (and he's not), I would be in on the bidding. But alas, not at that price and not from JMFruck. :thumbdown:

Do a search on jmfranc.

Then do a search for L'Artisanale.

Both will make for interesting reading.

Oh, fix a nice tall drink before you start. :cheers:

You know the guy? How much is thing actually worth? Can't be THAT good!

It's more the rarity of the bottle. The stuff was very good.

I wouldn't pay $350 for it though. Especially since I still have two. :devil:

And looking at the cellar...I mean, seller. I wonder what dreck it might be filled with? Were I a rich man (and I'm not) and were the seller a trustworthy man (and he's not), I would be in on the bidding. But alas, not at that price and not from JMFruck. :thumbdown:

But it's a vintage label, that's all that matters.

He can't have my money. I sure would like to have that full bottle though. Yummy stuff!

Let's put it this way, I'm a big fan of the drink. :)

It's more the rarity of the bottle. The stuff was very good. It was basically the first edition of the Roquette which is now selling.

AFAIK it's the 1797 that was the first edition of the Roquette, the L'artisanale was a one time thing.

You know the guy?
Better than he knows himself. Class A Schmuck. Textbook example of a shill.

He's the kind of guy that would go so far as to pretend to be someone else just to draw attention to his own eBay auction. I was wondering when he'd show up again. He's such a moron that he hasn't a clue how obvious his pattern is.

AFAIK it's the 1797 that was the first edition of the Roquette, the L'artisanale was a one time thing.

The L'Artisanale was a beautiful creamy fennel and Pontarlier wormwood bomb. The 1797 had some of that same fragrant wormwood in the finish, but otherwise it was an interesting, but somewhat rougher version of the present Roquette, and didn't have very much in common with L'Artianale at all.

He's the kind of guy that would go so far as to pretend to be someone else just to draw attention to his own eBay auction. I was wondering when he'd show up again. He's such a moron that he hasn't a clue how obvious his pattern is.

It's kind of funny, how IrishCoop put up a JMFranc video in his very first post. Kind of funny. But not real funny.

The description said the seal was intact.

Dear Santa, I've been a reasonably good boy this year. All I wasnt is a bottle of L'Artianale. :)

I just want it for historical reasons. Honest! :devil:

I was going to edit for spelling but....awww hell....tis the season. ;)

Is that bottle still sealed?
Yeah. With tape.
It's kind of funny, how IrishCoop put up a JMFranc video in his very first post. Kind of funny. But not real funny.
Is it funnier if I tell you that they're both in Akron?

I noticed that. The JMFranc stuff is indeed entertaining reading.

It's sealed. It's perfect. It's a great absinthe. Contact me.

So we should assume you are credible even though you've sold fake stuff in the past, and you've joined the forum under the umpteenth fake identity and used said identity to shill your real life overpriced collectibles.

To whom do I write that check? ;)

One bottle of modern absinthe for $350 ?!?! WTF???? Same day delivery by golden coach??????
You think he'd be kinder to himself. Build some believability. Get the price rolling up with a bid by Jello.

And offer normal shipping. I bet the golden coach is a fake, too.

It turns back into a pumpkin at midnight.

Now, where the hell did I leave my pixie dust and Harry Potter magic wand?