TheHearTburNcaT

new to the forum

Welcome Curt! :cheers:

Im from Canada but ill get my hands on some absinthe even if i have to go to Europe to get it
No need. There's some pretty decent absinthe being made by Okanagan Spirits. Why don't you start your own thread here and tell us about you?

Hey man, glad you could make it. Yes I've known this guy for quite some time, lives a few blocks away from me. I twisted his arm and poured the stuff down his throat, now he's hooked.

He's good people

his avatar is going to give me fits
Damn, seems I missed the avatar. Did it go with the blinking capitalization? Never could understand the reason for that.

Welcome.

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

his avatar is going to give me fits

Damn, seems I missed the avatar. Did it go with the blinking capitalization? Never could understand the reason for that.

I missed it, too. I'm curious, but have a strong feeling that I wouldn't want to see it more than once. As it is I find a couple of the animated avatars disturbing.

Since I date from a time when I was 'elite', I don't get these 1337 young whippersnappers.

Welcome, Curt.

-- T