beau_cauchemar

Just another newcomer...I'm Beau

Hey guys.

I've followed this forum for a while but havn't posted until now. Absinthe has been a fascination of mine for several years but it wasn't until Feb '06 that I took my first sip (mainly due to cost, you guys understand...) Needless to say I havn't looked back and now consider myself a real appreciator of absinthe. Once my tax check arrives hopefully I'll be able to put some Jade on the shelf next to my trusty Kübler.

For more on me, feel free to visit www.myspace.com/beaucauchemar (yes, another person with a myspace page :) )

-Beau

Edited by beau_cauchemar

By the way, your myspace is set to private.

Anyone with a page feel free to add me (I won't bite, promise.) I only set it to private due to ex-girlfriend related issues.

Long/sad story. Nothing like a little absinthe to ease things though :)

-Beau

P.S.

Might as well ask this here but the correct pronunciation of "louching" or "louche" is loo-sh or low-sh? Kind of dumb I know but ever since I accidentaly mispronounced Le Corbusier at a furniture dealer, I've wanted to brush up on my accuracy...

Edited by beau_cauchemar

Testing the theory that France is, for the most part, full of effete snobs who are afraid of their own shadows, I have decided to adopt the very sophisticated, if obvious, pronunciation that should be preferred by all true 'murikens. (Hint: it rhymes with "ouchie.") The frogs worth knowing will object, making themselves easier to spot.

Welcome.

It's "loosh", and this page will get you talkin' rite.

Yup. Welcome aboard!

Brooks! Good to see ya!