Happy Birthday,T!

I'll raise a glass of something green, or clear, or red or...

How about I just raise a glass to you! :cheers:

Let the white toasting begin! A Clandestine La Capricieuse for me and Brut d'alambic for the Birthday Boy courtesy of a wonderful and generous friend. :cheers: to all!

I'm toasting your day with something red! Although, your choice sounds pretty good.

A nice raspberry pyment! ;)

No way, Doc! You're right on time! Maggie started the thread a little early so she "could be first."

Geez, guys, you're making me blush. :blush: See, told ya.

Uh, ahem:

Maggie, you're the best. Period.

Nathan (and Daniel), the welcome mat is always out to you guys. The next visit won't be soon enough.

OMG & Precious, :heart: Please come back soon.

Peridot, a drink with you would be worth a trip South, my friend.

Printmkr, I really wish you were right but for your kind judgment I sincerely apologize for anyone's toes I stepped on or will step on. You're another kind soul I'm looking forward to meeting.

Hiram, I cannot thank you enough for everything, especially WS. I owe you ten-fold and will pay you back double that. I got your back always. Mrs. Hiram, you're good as gold and I love you.

ShaiHulud & Pensieve, thanks for the best semi-drunk message of the evening! It was wonderful but I was...all tied up and couldn't get to the phone. We hope to see you very soon.

Molly, you are so cool and I can't wait for the next time! :heart:

Oh my! So many wonderful folks that I can't wait to meet! PB, Brooks, Mthuilli, Dakini, Elf, Chris523, Derrick, Selmac, ejellest, Jetzster LeRoy, Cocktailchronicles(Looking forward to the next time, P), Shabba (Steelers, yes!), GL (flatlander! ;) ), Wray, MeTodd1, Doc Judy,...I can't name you all! Grim and Eric, do NOT call me at 5:00 am! ;) My Attack Accountant-sis that I love and Silent my darling son that has cared for his dad for 26 years :wub: . Absomphe, I dare you to prove me wrong. To the (relative) new folks, Tim, VeronaG, Poor, absinthist, Sabrina: welcome to the party and jump on in! It's really a great group.

And the other friends that haven't found their way here (Gertz, Bluescat, SonnyMann Alan, WBT, Oscar, Hissy, Mindshifter, Greywolf and others)...

Thank you all very much! :heart:

Never T73, never. I have another 'addiction' lately, vintage Gillette safety razors, that is occupying too much of my time and money. If it's not one thing it's many.

I think the toast tonight shall be with a very special verte.

:wave2: :wave2: We haven't been on for a few days......so glad we made it in time to wish you the happiest of birthdays! You're just a kid! :heart:

Work kept me 310 miles away from home on this very important day, sorry that I missed it!

A belated Happy Birthday to you my friend!

:b-day: :groupwave reversed: :headbang:

PS. Listen carefully for steps outside your door on Monday... The Postman might just have something special for you. :arrr:

Damn! Ya blink on this site and "splat"!! :cheers:

Really, I'm a grouchy curmudgeon with a passion for bar room brawls!

With cool pool cue swivel hip action ( :devil: ) and authentic absinthe bottle, glass and fountain kit. Batteries not included, in stores this Holiday season. Bring a little "t" home to your family for a real T party.

Looks like I missed it as well.

Belated happy ainversary on your day of being T73. And, wishes for many more happy returns to the day.