Sign in to follow this  
zobop

Only One Absinthe Accessories Store In USA?

You would think there would be more absinthe accessories and supplies stores in America.

The only store I can find online is La Maison de Absinthe in New Orleans, LA. I just tried to

order 2 glass drippers from them and they are out of stock. I hate to pay more for shipping

than the product when I have to order from overseas!! I ordered my glasses, spoons and

sugar cubes successfully from this store, but I wonder why they don't restock items before

they are out? I run a business myself, and I always order items way before they are out of

stock. Maybe they are drinking some really good Jade from New Orleans, and are just forgetful.

I understand then.

There must be enough demand for absinthe supplies to have more than 1 store in the entire country?

Edited by zobop

I've always found it fascinating that La Maison d'Absinthe gets enough business to have a storefront.

Rene from La Maison just told me that he does have a few glass drippers available,

but that they were not listed in their website. I was able to order 2 of them. :cheers:

Edited by zobop

I've always found it fascinating that La Maison d'Absinthe gets enough business to have a storefront.
He sells other French import items besides absinthe accoutrements. The brick-and-mortar store is called Vive la France, and sells soaps and perfumes, tableware, etc. Nice shop.

Well, that would explain it.

Glad I found out before bumbling around the city looking for it (I almost never go to NO).