Sign in to follow this  
Tally Ho

Youtube absinthe video

Hiram, your link mentions "This is a modern innovation and a pointless abuse of good absinthe."

Going by the lovely color of the absinthe they were lighting .... I think not so much abuse.

In any event, you knew that trouble was brewing when they started to sing the theme song from "The Banana Splits".

Too bad the fire didn't last long enought for natural selection to take place.

:laf: HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.Charles Darwin would be proud of you........ :laf:

but not for them ;) :laf:

Edited by bez

Whatever happened to that video of the guy taking the flaming shot, setting part of his face on fire? That was a true gem to watch!

Whatever happened to that video of the guy taking the flaming shot, setting part of his face on fire? That was a true gem to watch!

Yeah there is that one video, where the guy drinks it while it is still on fire, and I'm pretty sure he burns his mouth, and possibly his throat.

I could not resist posting - what we know as - the right way of enjoying absinthe.

(At the risk of being a killjoy) This was in response to someone else saying that it

should be drunk straight. *SHUDDER*

I think this is the one GrayWolf was looking for:

(Somewhat shortened; in the original one also can enjoy seeing the poor bastard's shocked face afterwards.)

There's also

Funny screamings in the end!

Wow, those are some great finds there!

I just can't comprehend that people can seriously be this stupid. I mean what did they think the result would be from pouring an ignited, highly flammable liquid down their throats? There aren't many possible outcomes.

I think this is the one GrayWolf was looking for:

(Somewhat shortened; in the original one also can enjoy seeing the poor bastard's shocked face afterwards.)

Here is the video of the one in Heartburns avatar

The guy on fire screaming and jumping up and down reminded me of that climactic scene from The Wizard of Oz:

wizardofzwitchmelt8.jpg

How about a little fire....retard? :laf: