Ebay: ¡¡ REAL ABSINTHE FROM FRANCE !!

Item Specifics:

Condition: New

Brand : Budweiser ;)

Vessel Type : Insulators ;)

Era : Modern (1900-Now)

Vessel Use : Fruits ;)

WTF?

eBay has strict policies on the sale of alcohol. All of these conditions must be adhered to:

· The value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents.

· The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.

· The item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.

I fail to see how this listing is not in violation of all of these policies.

Ouch.

I thought it was stupid when people tried to sell absinthe on ebay that you could get cheaper online. Selling what you can buy here??? I'll laugh my ass off if this guy has to sell that thing for 30 bucks and shipping.

Innsmouth? :devil:

There's a Hillsboro here in NM. :thumbdown: They are more Lovecraftian down there than any town should be.

Ah, another wonderful e-trend to help commodify everything. Years ago I saw a man selling a coconut shell full of chest hair. It had got one bid. The tragedy of e-commerce.

Caveat emptor. When queried the seller could not produce authenticating documentation that the coconut shell was in fact filled with chest hair. I took my business elsewhere.

My favorite was the ancient mummified rat.

It went for quite a bit, as I recall.

They couldn't fool me concerning its age, though.

I'd already eaten its cousin's legs at KFC, and that meat was too fresh to be archaic, unless it was Rahtzi, the legendary Ice Rat. :twitchsmile:

Here's another... :dry:

...well it might as well be. Maybe I should start selling $60 bottles of Lucid for more than twice that on ebay...

Holy crap...as of this post, it's up to $125 :laf:

Idjits...all of 'em.